Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta Videos (and questions for FSD Beta drivers)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Again, I didn't complain in any of the posts you've replied to here. I only mentioned- once- that L2 city streets isn't what I paid for. Because it's factually not.

So I suppose the obvious answer to your question above is no :)

In fact you appear to be doing far more "complaining" in your replies than I did in the original post you seem to have taken unfounded issue with. Might wanna see to that.
Easy. Did you pay for FSD Capabilities? Then you get FSD Beta early access, if you opt in. Therefore it's part of what you paid for. Simple logic. Might wanna see to that. You know, logic.

Easy. Did you pay for FSD Capabilities? Then you get FSD Beta early access, if you opt in. Therefore it's part of what you paid for. Simple logic. Might wanna see to that. You know, logic.

That's...not actual logic.

Giving me something that wasn't even in the original order agreement isn't "what I paid for" at all.

If it was part of what I paid for it wouldn't require additional "opt in" either.

You seem determined to be mad about arguments that only exist in your own head. Kinda weird.

That's...not actual logic.

Giving me something that wasn't even in the original order agreement isn't "what I paid for" at all.

If it was part of what I paid for it wouldn't require additional "opt in" either.

You seem determined to be mad about arguments that only exist in your own head. Kinda weird.
Did you specifically pay for green light chime? Or is it functionality added over time based on your purchase of FSD Capability?

Funny you point those fingers at me while wearing that avatar :)

What was paid for is in the purchase contract. Tesla calls it FSD but they detail what that entails in the purchase contract. If someone believes Tesla is in breach of contract then that someone can sue them or arbitrate or mediate...whatever the contract requires and I'm sure they vary by state based on specific state law.

I have not seen the contract but my guess is it lists some things which you have access to now and some things in the future. There is probably no mention of beta testing in the contract so participation in that process is a bonus and exclusion from that process is not a breach of contract. Make no mistake that smart Tesla lawyers wrote that contract and are providing council to Tesla every step of the way.

Did you specifically pay for green light chime? Or is it functionality added over time based on your purchase of FSD Capability?

I legit can't figure out the point to a single post you've made on this.

You seem mad about a bunch of complaints I never actually made but you claimed I did, and have invented some kind of argument that never happened to keep being upset about.... whatever it is you're so upset about....

Time to switch to decaf maybe?

I legit can't figure out the point to a single post you've made on this.

You seem mad about a bunch of complaints I never actually made but you claimed I did, and have invented some kind of argument that never happened to keep being upset about.... whatever it is you're so upset about....

Time to switch to decaf maybe?
I drink decaf, but that's none of your business. Thanks for a very valuable and informative post saying that you received something you didn't pay for. Which we all received. Which we all paid for. You're special. Elon loves you.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: rxlawdude
It's only been a year or so before Tesla's stock really took off. It was dicey for ~10 years as it was under constant attack from the usuals.

The narratives have been changing, but people still claim that Tesla doesn't make a profit on vehicles.

Whether or not they exist isn't relevant to my point. If beta testers believe they exist and sharing negative videos will benefit them they may interpret Tesla's instructions as telling them not to share negative videos.
Tesla is the most valuable automobile manufacturer in the world, clearly "people who want Tesla to fail" aren't doing much. I think the whole narrative is just part of Tesla's marketing strategy. You see a lot of Tesla owner's who feel that they're part of some sort of persecuted group which helps with brand loyalty.

Yup. That short interest used to be a LOT larger. 😁😆

You write that as if people who "want tesla to fail " is a figment of imagination. Just look at the short interest on Tesla ($20B+ now) - not even considering all the industries that Tesla is disrupting.

Reactions: rxlawdude and EVNow

New AIDrivr vid. Haven’t seen it yet, but it sounds like a mixed bag.
In general most FSD beta testers are putting the car in obviously difficult conditions
- unprotected left turns into fast roads
- construction zones

Seems to me FSD Beta handles normal sub-urban driving just fine. It will struggle in high density places like downtowns, construction areas and busy unprotected left turns. I can live with that.

In general most FSD beta testers are putting the car in obviously difficult conditions
- unprotected left turns into fast roads
- construction zones

Seems to me FSD Beta handles normal sub-urban driving just fine. It will struggle in high density places like downtowns, construction areas and busy unprotected left turns. I can live with that.
This x 1000. I am confident it could handle the wide, well marked and relatively uncrowded roads in my neighborhood no problem.

Is Elon aware he runs the company?

Sure.

But he doesn't personally make every legal and contract decision for it.

Are you aware Tesla is a large company, not 5 guys in a garage or something?

BTW- did you know Waymo makes passengers sign NDAs? Why aren't you "concerned" about that?

2 week release cycles is very quick and hard for everyone and nobody is really getting paid for this. There's some YouTube and Patreon money, but these guys have relatively small audiences so I don't think thats paying the bills.

Also, FSDbeta is working better so the content generators need to find new unique problem areas to keep their viewership up. Using FSD should be akin to watching paint dry just like using AP on freeways. Unfortunately, the FSDbeta testers are effectively helping Tesla erode their niche on YouTube.

Not as many videos with this release. Not sure if that's because less changed, or because it release a day later so not as much time on the weekend to make/edit videos?