Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD impending 5th strike

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Add me to the false strikes department ..All of mine were on the highway and only one warned me ..3 strikes for me and now no FSD ..I paid for this and it did not have any rules about strikes that took it away ..This is a rip of the first order .
I have a 2017 X with no camera ..
You get 5 strikes (not 3). Also, you paid for FSD, not FSD beta. Whenever FSD is released and is no longer in beta, there probably won't be strikes.

You get 5 strikes (not 3). Also, you paid for FSD, not FSD beta. Whenever FSD is released and is no longer in beta, there probably won't be strikes.
To those who down voted, do you really think there will be a strike system when FSD is no longer in beta - one in which X number of strikes will result in a driver completely losing FSD until some future update restores strikes?

I don't. I think, upon a strike, FSD will just stop working until you park and restart your trip.

Reactions: Ramphex
To those who down voted, do you really think there will be a strike system when FSD is no longer in beta - one in which X number of strikes will result in a driver completely losing FSD until some future update restores strikes?

I don't. I think, upon a strike, FSD will just stop working until you park and restart your trip.
There are no strikes for those on the production software branch (non-FSDb cars) and I don't see that changing once those cars get City Streets FSD.

Strikes will likely remain for those on the FSD beta test branch, assuming Tesla does not disband that group.

Reactions: dcesq06 and Ramphex
There are no strikes for those on the production software branch (non-FSDb cars) and I don't see that changing once those cars get City Streets FSD.

Strikes will likely remain for those on the FSD beta test branch, assuming Tesla does not disband that group.
I agree that strikes will likely remain for those on the FSD beta test branch, but my point was really based on whether the strike system would remain in place once Tesla disbanded the FSD test branch (whenever that eventuality happens).

On my 2018 Model S have had 0 disengagements, On my 2018 Model X a week ago I hit 5. These accrued over the course 6 months. I used FSD 90% of the time and 2 o my disengagement were warranted. The rest occurred passing other cars or making sudden moves cleaning up after FSDs interesting choices.

On my 2018 Model S have had 0 disengagements, On my 2018 Model X a week ago I hit 5. These accrued over the course 6 months. I used FSD 90% of the time and 2 o my disengagement were warranted. The rest occurred passing other cars or making sudden moves cleaning up after FSDs interesting choices.
Since it was a week ago do you have FSDb back now? I’ve been on 4 strikes for a while now. I am going on a week long trip beginning of next month, was thinking of purposely getting my 5th strike on the way to the airport where car will sit for a week. Like you I use FSDb 90% (or more) for my yearly driving of approx. 25kmiles