Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You mentioned multiple things. The only thing I got was the trip status bar in Model Y.
I was responding to your post about your Model Y. (I mean one is not none, right?) And your Intel based Model Y gets almost all of the new features, even most of the UI changes, so you should have gotten all of the features I mentioned:

Intel-infotainment cars receive the new media player along with the new expandable Autopilot visualizations. However, the full-screen visualizations are only available on Intel cars in the US and Canada if they subscribe to FSD. However, we believe this will be expanded to other regions in the future.

Full-screen visualizations also include the new media player and the 'Navigate to' centered when in full-screen mode and the map in the corner of the screen.

The only feature not included on Intel-based infotainment units right now is the new, large visualization while parked, although this could arrive in a later update.

The only thing I got in Model S is Audible. Thanks Elon, great SpRiNg UpDaTe.
You seem to have a very loose relationship with facts... You have a refresh Model S right? It should get the new Auto Shift feature that allows it to switch between drive and reverse automatically, as well as a lot of the other features. (Like hands free trunk, speed camera chime, trip progress bar, etc.)

I was responding to your post about your Model Y. (I mean one is not none, right?) And your Intel based Model Y gets almost all of the new features, even most of the UI changes, so you should have gotten all of the features I mentioned:

You seem to have a very loose relationship with facts... You have a refresh Model S right? It should get the new Auto Shift feature that allows it to switch between drive and reverse automatically, as well as a lot of the other features. (Like hands free trunk, speed camera chime, trip progress bar, etc.)
Listen guy, I’m just going by what I see in the car. I didn’t pull up the changelogs and examine every single detail. I get in the car, go through all the menus, unclick all the little blue dots, and those are my observations. I’m a hard pass on auto shift, regardless of whether it’s old or new or 🔥🔥🔥

Anyone besides MP3Player want to share if there’s anything good in the “Spring Update” for 2021 Model Y and S owners? Because right now all I see is a trip progress bar in Y and Audible in S. No UI updates that I can spot.
Read the release notes on the app or in car. There are a bunch.
Don't mess with Mike, he will take you down to Chinatown...
It won't be pretty... like you

The thumbs down is so @STUtoday doesn't have to.

on 12.3.6, I have been noticing that during rush/high traffic hours, it almost and sometimes it does miss the exits. Upon keeping an eye on this behavior, here are my findings:

1. FSD on Average Mode
2. Auto Speed limit on +10%
3. On highways with 4 to 6 lanes on each side, it prioritizes lane changes to stay on the faster lanes, which are the left 2 lanes
4. The highways exits are on the right side
5. When it comes time to take the exit, it has to switch back 2-3 lanes going 77+ mph amongst traffic going almost or more than that speed.
6. Depending upon the drivers in the next lane, they may slow down to let me change lanes. Sometimes not.

So I switched to Chill mode, and observed that the car now stays in the right 2 lanes, more often than not, the second lane from right. This makes it easier to change lanes to take an exit, and handles it very nicely.

So as we continue to move forward with FSD, these priorities needs to be aligned. Just because someone has set it to assertive/average mode it still needs to make sure that it has plenty of time to change lanes, especially depending upon the traffic pattern. It cannot prioritize speed of vehicle over destination.

• Informative
Reactions: RabidYak
Read the release notes on the app or in car. There are a bunch.
Don't mess with Mike, he will take you down to Chinatown...
It won't be pretty... like you
Release notes are all nonsense, “fixes” “squashed some bugs”, “changes version # to make you feel like you got an update”

It tells me that 2024.14.5 updated me to FSD 12.3.6. I never got 2024.14.5 and I already had FSD 12.3.6 on 2024.3.25. Changelog is all lies.

Release notes are all nonsense, “fixes” “squashed some bugs”, “changes version # to make you feel like you got an update”

It tells me that 2024.14.5 updated me to FSD 12.3.6. I never got 2024.14.5 and I already had FSD 12.3.6 on 2024.3.25. Changelog is all lies.

"Made changes because Elon pushed for it. No idea what it is going to solve"

This is actually found in one of the release notes of a software giant. Not Tesla. But there could be one at Tesla too. Someone needs to find it.