Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No update for me, so I can confirm I have likely been selected for the exclusive 12.4.2 test group on account of my stellar feedback, which has been critical for identifying the biggest problem areas.
I nominate this for the winner of Best Post of the day!! There are multiple layers of humor, truth, and ego in such a concise statement.

Update incoming for me to 2024.14.9... (Seems like a large group are getting this from the TeslaFi stats.)

Does this imply that the upgrade FSD V12.4.x is going to take longer than expected...
Seems Tesla is finally going to move the rest of the 3.25 people to the spring update. And because FSD 12.4.x is on 15.5 there is no reason not to. Meanwhile Tesla is moving a lot of cars from 14.9 to 20.1 but those are likely all non-FSD cars.
Not sure if that indicates 12.4.x is delayed as it really doesn't matter if you are on 14.9 because you can still get 15.x.

Reactions: gsmith123
Seems Tesla is finally going to move the rest of the 3.25 people to the spring update. And because FSD 12.4.x is on 15.5 there is no reason not to. Meanwhile Tesla is moving a lot of cars from 14.9 to 20.1 but those are likely all non-FSD cars.
Not sure if that indicates 12.4.x is delayed as it really doesn't matter if you are on 14.9 because you can still get 15.x.
Not all 3.25

• Love
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
What’s the deal with everyone referring to this as Spring Update? Is there something cool I’m not aware of?

Answered already, go back a page or 2.

Reactions: LSDTester#1
There are reports that new Model Xs no longer come with Steam support, and you have to confirm that you are OK with that bestie taking delivery. I haven't heard the same about Model S.
I actually have a good link for your request, unlike last time.

Your kidding right? You didn't hear, all new MS and MX no longer have Steam. They took it out. Gone baby, Gone...
Only a matter of time that people that have it will have it removed also.

There are reports that new Model Xs no longer come with Steam support, and you have to confirm that you are OK with that bestie taking delivery. I haven't heard the same about Model S.
What’s the reasoning? More cars with crippled hardware that can’t handle the promised “console quality gaming”?

What’s the deal with everyone referring to this as Spring Update? Is there something cool I’m not aware of?
They redid the UI from V11 to V12...basically Cybertruck UI. Tesla called it the Spring update in the tweet promoting it was coming. So people have called it that since.

I nominate this for the winner of Best Post of the day!! There are multiple layers of humor, truth, and ego in such a concise statement.

No update for me, so I can confirm I have likely been selected for the exclusive 12.4.2 test group on account of my stellar feedback, which has been critical for identifying the biggest problem areas.

Boris_Grishenko_29_-_Profile.png

What’s the reasoning? More cars with crippled hardware that can’t handle the promised “console quality gaming”?
Read the article, but basically people not using it. They didn't say in that article that they will remove it to people who have it, but I would bet big $$ they will to all vehicles in the future. "The best part is no part, the best process is no process"

They redid the UI from V11 to V12...basically Cybertruck UI. Tesla called it the Spring update in the tweet promoting it was coming. So people have called it that since.
Oh you’re referring to the updated UI I didn’t get in my Model Y because it has an Intel computer. Cool spring update, thanks Elon.

Read the article, but basically people not using it. They didn't say in that article that they will remove it to people who have it, but I would bet big $$ they will to all vehicles in the future. "The best part is no part, the best process is no process"
I read the article, wanted to know if anyone has the real reasoning because I’m sure as hell Elon is hiding or lying about something as he always does.