Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got V12,2 Saturday and have been mildly impressed. I have watched all the talk on this thread and have the same experiences as most of you with a few exceptions. Well today it did something I think is certainly worth typing a post. It will be the last experience i list below.

1-It stopped at a RR crossing as the gate was coming down (and yes, I was the lead car-no one in front of me)
2- It was changing lanes to go around slow car and halfway through the change it gently swerved back toward he original lane. I looked up and it appeared to be dodging a box in the path that it was taking.
3rd (the one that made me type this) It was coming up on a car turning onto a side street. BTW I love the new behavior of NOT stopping until the car has left the road for a few seconds...anyway, the car gave itself a FCW.
I have a bit of a cynic streak in me, and I love the irony of this. I actually laughed out loud and told the car "Good job, now that's how to drive:"

EDIT-Has anyone else noticed no more garbage cans displayed on the visualization?

State legislators with subpoena powers and hot under their collars got the ever-so-secret documents from the huge number of municipalities in the state. Yeah, the camera companies were getting the majority of the money. They also got to decide where to place them. And that bit about hitting people up on a red light with a short yellow?
Interesting. Link ?

I personally think a private company & corruption are more likely the reason. Those are easier to implement than a widespread (local) government conspiracy.

On my drive home from work today, each disengagement I had on 11.4.9 I voice reported "give me 12.3". Your move Tesla.
Oh I should try that, along with setting my car's home address to Tesla HQ and renaming my car "wave1"
I just got the update this afternoon, went out for a quick drive and I'm not impressed at all. The wheel still jerks quite a bit and as everyone else has mentioned, it's borderline unusable for me with how slow it goes. It also stops way far back from the stop line, like 6-10 feet. I know my words may not be much consolation but hope you both are on the early wave for 12.3.1.

Last edited: