Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting, mine consistently stayed above the speed limit (5 - 10 mph) in limited testing (an hour or so). Not sure if it makes a difference but I have mine set to "aggressive", slow was never an issue.
Am I confused, is there another place where you can set it to be "aggressive"? The only setting I know of is "chill/average/assertive". Or is this case of a collective projection of assertive = aggresive?

Reactions: JHCCAZ
12.3.3 was very very good for me on 3 drives. All 0 intervention. Used chill.

No complicated scenarios but it did speed up to like 15 mph from a stop in a busy parking lot right by a store which was very odd.

I didn’t expect much change but there is definitely a positive change. We have seen wheels get curbed though on this version online so I’m still anxious over it.

Last edited:
Anyone think Tesla will integrate Park Assist with FSD so at the end of the drive the car will show parking spots to select from then park the car for you? Not sure how the UI would work though. Or is that going to be reverse summons (i.e. banish)? I do find I am using the Pin placement instead of just an address to try and get me into the parking lot instead of just in front of the building. Park assist does need to be speedier for it to be really functional.
They will, but it will stop a few cm too far from the line and pick the wrong spot so @AlanSubie4Life won’t like it and Mrs. @AlanSubie4Life will want to sell the car

Ok, just returned from a trip with my teenage student driver. No interventions. Primarily because I couldn’t reach. I definitely like 12.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1 better. Excuse me while I pour myself a drink…
Interesting situation. Clearly you can't teach your teenager to drive if using FSD. But once the learner's permit Is over and it's time for solo drives - will you allow that without FSD?

Last edited:
Ok, just returned from a trip with my teenage student driver. No interventions. Primarily because I couldn’t reach. I definitely like 12.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1 better. Excuse me while I pour myself a drink…
This is why I refused to (and may continue to refuse to) use FSDbeta/S because I'm still battle scarred from that experience decades ago. Then, the benefit to me training a new driver was that I could cease to drive them places, then they would run errands for me (and both did), and eventually they would be able to make life choices that required driving a car, either stick or automatic. And they have.

With training FSD, there's no direct benefit to me, the 'Self' I thought was referred to in the name when I spent the money. I'll serve humankind in other ways that don't risk my life, others' lives, or my pocketbook.