Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General chit-chat in "For Sale" threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Found a Tesla for sale and wanted to get people's opinions on two weld spots I am curious about. One is in the bottom left. Looks like a rough spot or patch. Second one is straight up noon in the middle. Looks like a circle. Never seen many posts of undercarriage so I don't always know what I am looking at.

Thoughts?

Thx!

Attachments

• weld.jpg
    weld.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 97
Found a Tesla for sale and wanted to get people's opinions on two weld spots I am curious about. One is in the bottom left. Looks like a rough spot or patch. Second one is straight up noon in the middle. Looks like a circle. Never seen many posts of undercarriage so I don't always know what I am looking at.

Thoughts?

Thx!

That is normal...under my X as well.

Reactions: kwjayhawk
Can I get some general thoughts on this listing with regards to pricing and features to look for? New to the used Tesla market and want to start sharpening my research skills.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/717331067/overview/
It's a 40 which means no supercharging, you can apparently get it unlocked to a 60 for $2,500 now but I don't think Supercharging was added. You'd want to know if it had the tech package which gave you maps and stuff.

What would be a fair price? 50K '13 P85 with 3.25 years and 49K of ESA remaining, in superb condition (exceptionally clean), all options except 3rd row and cold weather (I'm in CA) with 21" turbines and relatively newish tires (about 4K). Original owner.

Thanks!

So I am looking to buy my first model S and have found a 2015 loaded with auto pilot, however it has 97xxx miles on it. The price is good in the low 40s but I am obviously skeptical about it...thoughts??
If it has an extended warranty, not so bad, but could be better. Don’t go cheap on a high end luxury vehicle, it’ll backfire in the end if repairs to tiny things like door handles start to fail.

Reactions: Fiver
Given all the CPO cards that Tesla put on their website, how long do you think it'll be before 3rd party/private parties lower their prices?
Agreed.

If you can get an 85 for $40,500 and 9,000 mile left on a warranty why would someone want an as is from a private party that is the same or more in price?

From all the reading I do of CPO purchases Tesla often fixes things that would make it a great vehicle to purchase. I've seen CPO pickups of motors getting replaced before CPO delivery, trim, seats.

Would a private party do that?