Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General Discussion: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at pay structure of all employees and the value of having an employee in a competitor's facility... I had an uncle who said a Ford man in a management position at Studebaker killed them.

The guy who runs Sears is killing them - so they say.

Why does the UAW want a board member?

How much money/family lifestyle is at stake?

Have you sever seen one employee sabotage the efforts of another at the same company?

People cross the "goodwill to all" line every day. Lying about how much you poison a shared resource and sticking a broomstick through the spokes of a competitor are both on the wrong side of that line.

Completely agree. My point was *not* that it is unlikely that some organisation/company with interests opposite to Tesla´s did this. My point also was not that its ok to sabotage.

My point was that it is not ok to blame someone specifically unless you present proof.

Completely agree. My point was *not* that it is unlikely that some organisation/company with interests opposite to Tesla´s did this. My point also was not that its ok to sabotage.

My point was that it is not ok to blame someone specifically unless you present proof.
I think it's OK to send an internal email to warn employees to be vigilant for such things. A while ago there was an oil industry exec who was using a fake (Tesla?) email account trying to fish inside info.

If you read the email he does have proof. They caught a guy and there may be others connected to him. We don’t know or have not been told what the authorities currently know and we may never find out. They don’t have to divulge their finding to the public, certainly if an expanded investigation is under way.

Reactions: neroden
This doesn't add up as the construction of the sprung structure only started 2 weeks ago:

However, fewer than 100 vehicles have actually made it through GA4 since production began in early June, according to internal documents viewed by Business Insider and a person familiar with the matter. And it's unlikely GA4 will provide the output Tesla needs to reach it's 5,000 Model 3 goal for some time, according to one of the company's employees.

Reactions: hobbes and neroden
This doesn't add up as the construction of the sprung structure only started 2 weeks ago:
the business insider article.
it’s bad that employees are leaking stuff now, and trying to sabotage. something seems fishy about that article. and the author is another one that never wrote anything positive ever (these “journalists” don’t even pretend to be unbiased).

Reactions: neroden and mutle
Is not early June 2 weeks ago? So in 2 weeks they built an enclosure, put a line in it, and have already made ~100 cars on that line. Seems crazy fast to me.

Making a step back and looking at the broader picture:

A day like today where the entire market went down and Tesla after skyrocketing since 6 or 7 days I believe, going down about 5% due to macro economy woes about a trade war and other, at exactly that day all of a sudden a lot of spy production line videos and internal not posted reports and claims from employees drop out creating uncertainty and mixed messages.

Its hard to believe this is all a coincidence.....

zerhhedge trolling tesla with the business insider article and the video posted by reality in the elon vs shorts forum
i replied that they were desperate.pathetic. and this link; https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge and they blocked me. hah. i only tweeted 3 x in my life and they blocked me. zerohedge are such fragile hacks, they don’t like when the tables are turned on them. i’m tired of the short propaganda

Its hard to believe this is all a coincidence.....

you bet your @ss it isn’t. when elon says people want tesla to die so bad they can taste it he isn’t exaggerating. browse zerohedge, seeking alpha, stock twits, etc etc any given day. the nonsense you see (and don’t even bother with the comments section on zero, itll literally make you sick how backasswards the haters are) is palpable. hit back and they have a hissy fit. all of a sudden more bad news comes out, and this time it escalated. the frequency and types of attacks like a series of 1-2 punches. getting desperate as the stock rises.
- fire (small and on no consequence) of unknown origin
- video of tent leaks
- employees leaking docs to Biz insider
- employees sabotaging mfg software
god knows what else...
luckily for the naysayers trump and his policy did their bidding for them, to help escalate the selloff as a foundation for the negative news to pile on and drive lower.
it’s war, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.