Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

General Discussion: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to ask about this 320kW number, would you mind sharing where you've seen that?

As 800V seems to be what all the "high voltage packs" are based on, and the ABB 350KW chargers they are installing max at 375A per handle, that would be a theoretical 300kW (and more like ~265kW in practice). If they are passing on ABB's "375A @ 900V" spec, that would be ~338kW

EA's press releases for Gulfport and Fincastle locations both use the 350k spec...

In the Electrify America plans:

Welcome to Electrify America | Commitment

Select the national investment plan and in the PDF, on page 7, is this footnote:

Idaho National Lab, DOE, and DOT refer to power levels of 350 kW because the limit of the standard is currently 350 amps multiplied by 1000 volts, or 350kW. However, comments from OEMs and experts during the Outreach Plan process have led Electrify America to believe that the next generation of vehicles will be designed to go up to 920V, not 1000V. Electrify America refers to 320 kW charging to reflect the result of 350A x 920V.”

Impossible. I’ve been told on this forum there is no protection for stock manipulation in the US and there is no remedy but to doxx shorts ourselves and take private action.

If I were to file an SEC complaint against an investment site I believed to be engaging in market manipulation, I would gather evidence such as top google search results for tsla, type and frequency of such posts, and believed negative impact these posts had upon my investment.

Reactions: Drax7
If I were to file an SEC complaint against an investment site I believed to be engaging in market manipulation, I would gather evidence such as top google search results for tsla, type and frequency of such posts, and believed negative impact these posts had upon my investment.

Sounds like a plan. Anybody trading in options could point to manipulation as the cause for realized losses that artificially kept the stock down despite positive development at tesla.

Reactions: neroden
Top%2BBrands.PNG

EV Sales: Global Top 20 - June 2018

Wait, what, Roewe ? Looks like a tesla^H^H^H^H^HBMW like trajectory, whats their product? Roewe Auto electric vehicles strategy, models, sales and news

OMG lol:

"Roewe Auto is a luxury vehicle brand in the stable of the Chinese Auto manufacturer SAIC, created in 2007 and based on the technology acquired from MG Rover. Due to financial reasons, the company could not acquire the Rover technology, yet the badge and name it company chose to reflect the Rover image to a degree and for that reason are quite controversial."

Last edited:
Wait, what, Roewe ? Looks like a tesla^H^H^H^H^HBMW like trajectory, whats their product? Roewe Auto electric vehicles strategy, models, sales and news

OMG lol:

"Roewe Auto is a luxury vehicle brand in the stable of the Chinese Auto manufacturer SAIC, created in 2007 and based on the technology acquired from MG Rover. Due to financial reasons, the company could not acquire the Rover technology, yet the badge and name it company chose to reflect the Rover image to a degree and for that reason are quite controversial."

Gets even better. They have an SUV called the Marvel X...

here, added a bit of data, 3 extra columns. kWh of battery, total kWh/mfgr, % of total kWh reported willing to adjust if someone has better kWh/vehicle data
View attachment 321965

Tthis is great. I think that it would be also good to have a BEV-only ranking, PHEV do pollute the list (see what I did there...)

Reactions: neroden
Man these guys know how to sell stuff: ‘Model S, X and 3 can comfortably accommodate this surfboard on either the inside or outside of the vehicle.’

Edit: Some on Ebay already for 4k+. They do look cool being black on top and red on the bottom. I feel Elon could sell Tesla pitchforks if he wanted to and sell out in hours.

I want to finish my thought on this as it speaks to the draw and strength of the brand that is Tesla.

I saw that surfboard and I felt compelled to want one and buy one simply because it fits my car. The surfboard comes across as an accessory like the frunk and trunk mats or the sunscreen or the indoor and outdoor car covers. I don’t surf but if it fits my car, I should have one, right? Especially when it looks as cool as it does.

I would buy a Tesla pitchfork if it fit my car. Without hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.