Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

GOT MY VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you put a deposit down 4 MONTHS after they started, by then they 300,000 reservations... so you should not expect to be at teh front of the line.
There are not 300,000 current owners in California ahead of me. I didn't post looking for sympathy, I only want to know when those who are in the same position as me, i.e., current owners in California that reserved a model 3 around 7/31 or shortly thereafter are getting deliveries. If there are any of those people here, I would appreciate a reply.

There are not 300,000 current owners in California ahead of me. I didn't post looking for sympathy, I only want to know when those who are in the same position as me, i.e., current owners in California that reserved a model 3 around 7/31 or shortly thereafter are getting deliveries. If there are any of those people here, I would appreciate a reply.

@gldfld, there is a poll in another thread and so far about a quarter of current California owners who reserved the 3 reported receiving an invite configuration. I am a first-day line waiter from the SF Bay Area and have not yet received an invite, although hopefully I'll be in the next batch.

[POLL] CA Current owners ONLY. Have you received your config invite yet?

Reactions: TQCLove
dec2016 reservation, live in sacramento, model s owner bought in oct 2016... nov-jan delivery estimate.

Reactions: Pkmmte and CUBldr97

I was wrong you reserved 16 months late... the estimator is fair for WHEN you reserved. You cant possibly expect to be ahead of NON Current Owners who stood in line day one, or web day one or EVEN year one to reserve.... Sounds to me like your place in the Que is exactly where you should be...

I reserved day one with a CA address and mine says Nov-Dec2017.. no email yet to configure.

Reactions: Rich966
I was wrong you reserved 16 months late... the estimator is fair for WHEN you reserved. You cant possibly expect to be ahead of NON Current Owners who stood in line day one, or web day one or EVEN year one to reserve.... Sounds to me like your place in the Que is exactly where you should be...

I reserved day one with a CA address and mine says Nov-Dec2017.. no email yet to configure.

I was only requesting information, which you were not in a position to provide. Your hostility is puzzling, and you might need help to find out from where it comes. In any event, my problem has been resolved, the estimator now has my delivery between Dec. and Feb.