Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FhshuaE.jpg

iWm6SDG.jpg

Not mine. I just saw these on Instagram.
James Wei on Instagram: “New month, new wheels. Model 3 Performance on Titan 7 T-S7 in Techna Bronze. Still waiting on #mountainpassperformance #coilovers and…”
Hot damn! That is sweet!!!! Get some MPP coil overs and close the fender gap and he is done!!

Last edited:
Its been in the works for a while, this is an aero one they hinted at earlier this year...I saw some electric blue wheels that looked similar to these on a VW in a track shot last year with Titan7 forged logos on it.
It was in a wheel trade rag talking about some special project for some unnamed electric car company..... :cool:

I bet those are are heavier than than the TS-5

here they are on an e-Golf from last year at SEMA
https://deskgram.net/p/1638651942967998672_3002160212

@semashow special project with @VW x @scott_speed x @nexentireusa for this special E- Golf. Our specialty “Original 7 Studios” were summoned to handle this signature wheel for the vehicle go check it out ! #egolf #vw #volkswagen#scottspeed #motorclub

Titan 7 Studio prototype T-OS71 made specifically for the... • evasivemotorsports

Evasive Motorsports

Last edited:
Reactions: outdoors
Its been in the works for a while, this is an aero one they hinted at earlier this year...I saw some electric blue wheels that looked similar to these on a VW in a track shot last year with Titan7 forged logos on it.
It was in a wheel trade rag talking about some special project for some unnamed electric car company..... :cool:

I bet those are are heavier than than the TS-5

here they are on an e-Golf from last year at SEMA
https://deskgram.net/p/1638651942967998672_3002160212

@semashow special project with @VW x @scott_speed x @nexentireusa for this special E- Golf. Our specialty “Original 7 Studios” were summoned to handle this signature wheel for the vehicle go check it out ! #egolf #vw #volkswagen#scottspeed #motorclub

Titan 7 Studio prototype T-OS71 made specifically for the... • evasivemotorsports

Evasive Motorsports

Looks worse than aero hub caps. Best Aero was Model 3 unveiling

Hot damn! That is sweet!!!! Get some MPP coil overs and close the fender gap and he is done!!

And chrome delete, Chrome and bronze kinda looks funky together.

Saw my car on here so I had to register.
Here are some more pics because I'm sure everyone is curious.

T-S7 19x9 +35 in Techna Bronze
255/35/19 Michelin PS4S
Wheelmate Monster Lugs M14x1.5 in Black Crhome

Here are some pics for fitment.
IMG_0708.jpg IMG_0707.jpg

This is the back side showing the cut for Performance Brakes.
IMG_0700.jpg

Monster Lugs fit well. These use a 19mm socket for removal.
IMG_0727.jpg IMG_0726.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0727.jpg
    IMG_0727.jpg
    603.7 KB · Views: 273
Any Wh/mi to report?
No hard data, since it didn't occur for me to take down the details before hand.

20" PS4S 235/35/20 and 26.5 OD
18" RE71R 255/40/18 and 26.0 OD
19" PS4S 255/35/19 and 26.0 OD

My commute to work is about 30mi (10mi local 20mi hwy). On stock wheels i got about 260 wh/mi avg on the 20" wheels. On the 18 i got around 290 wh/mi. This week i started driving on the 19" and getting the same 290 wh/mi but it has been especially cold and rainy here in socal about 45F in the mornings. I'm hoping once temps go back to normal there will be an improvement.

Also I don't know if my speedo is off now because of the OD change, since that can affect wh/mi reporting. I can use my Solo2 and compare gps speeds but I wouldn't be able to check my stock 20" as I cracked 2 wheels on a pothole a month ago.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
And chrome delete, Chrome and bronze kinda looks funky together.

Saw my car on here so I had to register.
Here are some more pics because I'm sure everyone is curious.

T-S7 19x9 +35 in Techna Bronze
255/35/19 Michelin PS4S
Wheelmate Monster Lugs M14x1.5 in Black Crhome

Here are some pics for fitment.
View attachment 375076 View attachment 375075

This is the back side showing the cut for Performance Brakes.
View attachment 375069

Monster Lugs fit well. These use a 19mm socket for removal.
View attachment 375078 View attachment 375077
Hmm.. they look rather flat. I expected more concavity with 19x9 +35.

Look how concave this looks and its only 1/4 more out from the mounting:
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/thr...-signature-wheel-mpp-comfort-coilover.141291/

Last edited: