Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought these from Amazon, but in Matte Black. My car is having problems reading the sensors. I keep getting a TPMS warning. Have already tried doing the reset under the TPMS section under service. Working with the seller now for a fix. I'm hoping to get these to work somehow....

Do you know which one isn't working? I have read for some people taken to Tesla service center and they fixed it in few minutes.

I bought these from Amazon, but in Matte Black. My car is having problems reading the sensors. I keep getting a TPMS warning. Have already tried doing the reset under the TPMS section under service. Working with the seller now for a fix. I'm hoping to get these to work somehow....
Good to know. Also got the matte black. Didn't plan on installing the tires until spring but might have to take it around the block to test the TPMS.

Good to know. Also got the matte black. Didn't plan on installing the tires until spring but might have to take it around the block to test the TPMS.

Update - The seller of the Matte Black TPMS is very responsive and called me within a few minutes of sending him a question via Amazon's website. He said the most likely cause of the car not reading the TPMS was the cold weather. When I got the new tires and TPMS installed on my Titan7s yesterday it was cold and rainy - about 35 F outside. When I took the car out for a drive this morning it was about 38 F and I got a TPMS warning saying the sensors were unable to read the tire pressure. He suggested I go back to America's Tire and see if their TPMS tool can detect the sensors and if they did, we would go to the next troubleshooting steps. On my way to America's Tires, I noticed the outside temp had risen to 62 F and the car was able to read the sensors within 1.5 miles !!!

Based on my experience, I can highly recommend the seller of the matte black TPMS. Excellent Customer Service and willing to stand behind their products.

Attachments

• IMG_0297.jpeg
    IMG_0297.jpeg
    603.3 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_0298.JPEG
    IMG_0298.JPEG
    660.5 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0299.JPEG
    IMG_0299.JPEG
    893.5 KB · Views: 221
I'm happy with my 18" Titan7 T-S5 wheels. They work for me - My main goal was to minimize pothole damage during the 3.5 year road construction project that started. Lots of chunks of road missing and I got tired of swerving around to miss them. The customer service from Tony at Evasive Motorsports was excellent as well..

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
How about the 18x8.5 titan 7 vs the stock tesla 20inch wheels? How much % range efficiency change can one expect?

I dount you gain much range from going from 20" cast to 18" forged wheels but I think the performance is more snappy and certainly the ride is more comfortable. Tires make all the difference for efficiency. Sticky performance tires use more energy then regular tires. I also bought my 18" Titan 7 wheels for increased tire/wheel durability and better ride.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe