Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which mono block forged wheel size, color and style would you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no offering of the 19x9.5 in bronze.
Titan7's FB page has a photo of a 3 with Technica Bronze 19" T-S5 wheels (posted 9 August 2019)! These are the wheels I need, but they're not listed on the website. Very depressing... Almost as depressing as missing out on a set for $1900.

I believe they only had a small run of the 19x9 and never made the 19x9.5 in bronze. IDK why.

Still no offering of the 19x9.5 in bronze.

I believe they only had a small run of the 19x9 and never made the 19x9.5 in bronze. IDK why.

Here is the color code for the bronze. Gonna cost extra to repaint but if you really want bronze..

Attachments

• bronze chip (1).jpg
    bronze chip (1).jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 102
Here is the color code for the bronze. Gonna cost extra to repaint but if you really want bronze..
That's great info! I have considered getting these anyway in gray. If I were going to have to spend extra to paint, I'd probably try to color match to Porsche Aurum from my buddy's GT3 RS wheels. Just a bit more gold than the bronze but not a bright gold. I even looked at the Titan 7 for Subaru, but they have a smaller 56mm center bore. Better to paint wheels than mill out the bore.

My Model S Titan7 wheels are being shipped this week!!!!! - they are in stock with evasivemotorsports.com.

Xeno,
We just received the shipment last week. Our apologies for not contacting you sooner. We are still sorting out backorders for these. I’ve sent you a paypal invoice for the remaining balance of $2,000 for the wheels. Let me know when payment is completed, and I’ll process the shipment. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Tony

www.EvasiveMotorsports.com
T: 626.336.3400 | Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm PST

Last edited:
Reactions: untilcomplete