Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Dashboard Touchscreen V2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hansshow’s latest links appear to have a more refined screen. Recently added a new option called ‘Front blind spot monitoring’. Could this be an additional camera in grill?

Quote below from recent email.

“Now we have developed one more function of the front view blind spot camera, which is great improve the driving security . It could see clear 150m front of the car. “

Model 3, Y Center Console Dashboard Touch Screen Forward Blind Spot Camera | Intelligentized Auto Parts | Hansshow

Trying to get a response on this is crazy, but when is this supposed to ship?

I forgot I ordered one is been so long. When I saw a video pop up it finally reminded me and I haven't heard anything since. 🙉
I got a follow-up email a few weeks ago saying my order will be delayed to the end of February/beginning or March. I'm assuming the world-wide chip shortage is causing the delay. How did you try contacting them? They say it's best to contact them via What's App.

Last edited:
Whoa!!! I just noticed on the product page on their website that it supports Mandarin Chinese for voice control but does not offer voice control in other languages. If this it true I'm asking for a refund.

Hi, I need help. I accidentally deleted the car model/color file from the root directory of the console and now the car is no longer displayed from the console. Can someone who has the V2 console copy the car model/color files and send it to me. Your help is greatly appreciated. I also have the latest firmware along with the instructions from Hansshow if anyone needs it.

If there is a car model in the machine, you don't need to copy it again. Click file manager > built in disk HD to check whether there is teshila in the root directory of the disk_ car_ The car model folder corresponding to the car color of XXX (Note: the name of the car model folder corresponding to each color is different, and the corresponding relationship is shown below). If not, proceed to the next step.2
White car teshila_car_white
Red car teshila_car_red
Blue car teshila_car_blue
Black car teshila_car_black
Silver car teshila_car_silver

^^^ Regarding the Moderator's note about the coupon code, if you do the math it's actually a 15% discount.

(moderator note)
Sorry for the late response to this. My note was simply that I removed the coupon code. The rest of the post was from that poster, including the line about the 25% discount code. I will edit the post to put brackets around my comment in it to be more clear.

I do not have that, but you could download the files from here:

Hansshow Display OS Files

and then extract what you need from the folders.

(moderator note )
@EVCables

I mistakenly moved one of your posts to the advertising subforum before noticing you are an approved vendor. The location we move those to is very locked down (I am not able to move it back).

@ thread, post was from @EVCables stating they had the product in stock and ready to ship.

I've had my Hansshow screen for a couple of weeks now and it's been a mixed bag... so far I'm not impressed. I will play around with it for a few more days before I give my impressions.
Give it a chance. Setting it up was a bit frustrating with the configuration and getting things to work properly with CarPlay, etc as the instructions from them are vague at best. Mine is now dialed in perfectly and I am quite happy. The only thing I miss from the V1 screen I had before is the ability to easily see efficiency in watts per kilometer, etc. I've sent them some suggestions for feature requests. They also list on their site now that the unit supports OTA updates which I can't seem to find out how to do even with the latest and greatest firmware.

Finally, I found the auto brightness to not work that well. It would often be too dim and I finally set the main Tesla screen to 50% fixed which puts both screens at 50%. This is near perfect during all times of day and sun or darkness.

I really love using ABRB on long road trips! I've used both the native app and the CarPlay one as I have it on my iPhone. Prefer the CarPlay version but both work fine. Really cool to have that!

Reactions: EVCables
I've had my Hansshow screen for a couple of weeks now and it's been a mixed bag... so far I'm not impressed. I will play around with it for a few more days before I give my impressions.

Model Y is coming in June. Hoping to hear your opinions @MrBig on the Hansshow screen to decide between that and mounting an android tablet for carrplay (would lose the benefits of the instrument cluster, but would only cost like $150 instead of $500.

Any more impressions on this?
Well it took a while but I think we are really close to an out of the box working system . With an android tablet in hand I managed to upgrade Tesla-BT Bluetooth firmware and also applied the latest android and MCU upgrade.
Finally the audio steam from HTS to Tesla -BT is back to normal speed and no more 8-10 second audio drop outs.
Phone calls on CarPlay no longer have the unbearable delay and echo. (There is still some issue here that have cropped back up, so phone calls are still an issue when passing the audio from phone to HTSand back to Tesla Audio)
Siri and Navigation work as they should and scroll wheel seems more responsive .
Tthere seems to be some minor hiccup when passing thru the ringtone immediately thru the car audio before being able to answer the call. I’ll have to keep testing this .
Over all , we are getting closer to a product that if delivered from the factory with the upgrades installed , can be recommended easily!

• Informative
Reactions: jmaddr