Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have any new testers with a safety score above 80 received the FSD Beta 10.69.2.2 update yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have any new testers with a safety score above 80 received the FSD Beta 10.69.2.2 update yet?
Yes I got the update last night and it's FU!@#NG AMAZING!!!!!!. Went from non fsd to 10.69.2. My score was 99 and I had over 1000 miles, I'm from CT I have a MSP 2022. Check the software tab on your car. Mine was stuck on checking for updates. I rebooted and the update came immediately. Hope that works for you.

• Informative
Reactions: alexcue
Upvote 0
Yes I got the update last night and it's FU!@#NG AMAZING!!!!!!. Went from non fsd to 10.69.2. My score was 99 and I had over 1000 miles, I'm from CT I have a MSP 2022. Check the software tab on your car. Mine was stuck on checking for updates. I rebooted and the update came immediately. Hope that works for you.
Thats great! What was your previous version?

Upvote 0
I have had a safety score of 99 for a month or so. I am on 2022.20.9. It's 9/22 and still no update. Read somewhere that you need a minimum of 100 miles at 80 or better. Sure wish Tesla was more forthcoming. Very disappointed. Was that their goal?
So basically I think you need 100 miles of Autopilot/Auto Steer with score of 80 and above to qualify.. Within last 30 days avg or so.. To find where you at just hit the ! On the app under Safety Score

1663877813640.png

However even with that, Yet here I am waiting for the FSD... I know some people said they do not want to downgrade people from 2022.28.2 to say the latest FSD being on 2022.20.17.. Well issue with that is this..

FSD is always behind production builds, so if we take that logic than we will never get FSD lol

Upvote 0
If it's true that the invite list was 60K - then it's like a lottery, and unfortunately you didn't get picked. :-(
I am afraid that may be true

however... Elon did say All above score of 80 in US&Canada should get it.. Seems like lot of us did not.. So maybe someone can tweet elon and ask for update ?

Upvote 0