Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have any new testers with a safety score above 80 received the FSD Beta 10.69.2.2 update yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
does having it waiting to install preclude being offered the FSD beta?
example: im on 2022.28.2. suppose the next FSD bate is built on 2022.28.x
will being offered 2022.36.1 mean they won’t then offer me the beta or does it only matter if it’s installed?
also, does “standard” vs “advanced” have any impact of FSD beta timing (I assume not)
No one knows, that's why everyone is just saying don't install updates until you're sure FSD Beta is on it. Seems like that would never be a bad option anyways.

People said it generally won't update you if you're in the queue, but there were plenty of people commenting that said they got tricked into an update while in queue.

Reactions: jiehan
Upvote 1

When you start to see people moving to 10.69.2.2 from a non-FSD version. You’ll know. Watch this page. So far no one. I think it may be next 1-2 days

Attachments

• 46EB729C-CC15-4F89-B3B7-E03B0E30B3A3.png
    46EB729C-CC15-4F89-B3B7-E03B0E30B3A3.png
    406.6 KB · Views: 262
Upvote 0
Ohh no Im on 2022.28.2 I just let it update after i purchased the car and FSD. Am I screwed? Didnt understand you had to leave your software out of date... 99 score for a month.
Is your car new? I had to wait two months for my first update after delivery. I think they run some diagnostic version on your car for a while to validate everything before they let you update the software

Upvote 0