Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HK: Model X Deposit date - confirmation - Sequence # - expected delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My DS tells me the first batch arrived last week and is being type-approved. Said likely available before CNY.
I'm trading in my MS, but will retain the registration number, which will take a few days, so expect to receive my X after CNY.

Reactions: mkq786
My DS says my P100D has arrived HK together with the others in the first batch, but she told me that the papers have not been released from the related governmental departments as of today. If the documents can be released next week, the best estimate for handover will be on 30-Jan. But this will be CNY3, how can they manage to handover on public holidays?

On the other hand, my DS says I need to pay 4 business days before the handover. Does it sound right? Hey I dont even have a chance to see the car yet! Would like to hear if you guys has come across this as well.

My DS says my P100D has arrived HK together with the others in the first batch, but she told me that the papers have not been released from the related governmental departments as of today. If the documents can be released next week, the best estimate for handover will be on 30-Jan. But this will be CNY3, how can they manage to handover on public holidays?

On the other hand, my DS says I need to pay 4 business days before the handover. Does it sound right? Hey I dont even have a chance to see the car yet! Would like to hear if you guys has come across this as well.

Yes my DS asked me to pay too! I didn't have to do this with my Model S until delivery so this is strange.

Mine is in HK already and I got an email to ask for final payment by Jan 20th. I called my DS and told her that I want to hold until the approval issue from TD was cleared. Spoke to them yesterday and they said that I dont need to pay until further update from their side. I am suspecting they are still working on it and all the promises(delivery date) means nothing at the moment.

I think it will be next to the rearview mirror vertically in the black bit like for the model s.

Should be placed on the "helicopter glass roof", according to the owner's manual. However, it has to be tested upon delievry. Some facelifted Model S owners experienced AutoToll failure (due to the windshield coating) and has to be put into the frunk area with some modifications.

We may start a new threat to discuss the issue after delivery.

IMG_8539.jpg

Should be placed on the "helicopter glass roof", according to the owner's manual. However, it has to be tested upon delievry. Some facelifted Model S owners experienced AutoToll failure (due to the windshield coating) and has to be put into the frunk area with some modifications.

We may start a new threat to discuss the issue after delivery.

View attachment 211360

That is good finding, but it means stick on top of driver head?