Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Holiday Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

• Light Show
  • Customizable app launcher
  • Simplified controls (moved under controls menu)
  • Manual dark mode
  • Automatic blind spot camera
  • Edit waypoints
  • TikTok added to theater
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
Woke up this morning to the Holiday update notification, 2021.44.25.2.
Got the update this morning, the whole family loved the light show. It was definitely loud too, I was tempted to turn it down with the volume control it prompts you with but went for it anyway.

Also missing the quick cards for energy, tire pressure. Wish those were still there.

Live sentry is really cool.

Overall love the update minus the quick cards being removed. Hoping those return somehow.
I also wish there were more options for app dock and that it could hold more apps.

Funny thing about me starting this thread is that I'm still on factory firmware. :( I probably won't see my first update until the first of the year. :p

I spent four months eagerly checking my EDD, now I'm just as obsessive about checking for my first update. Is there no end to this madness?!?
my friend got their MY a couple weeks ago and got 2021.44.6 yesterday... I got 2021.44.6 2 days ago and 2021.44.25.2 this morning. Doubt you'll have to wait long

Reactions: mrwug
I think the swipe up/tap option is as good as just tap because the controls are closer to the driver.
How about for the passenger?

Can anyone take pics of the new seat heater controls?

Fan speed, temp and seat heaters are literally all we use while on the road. Music with the phone (passengers). OK, plus Nav, but we set that before we start and never touch it.

If the seat heaters are 1-2 levels deep, that will seriously piss off my wife.

How about for the passenger?

Can anyone take pics of the new seat heater controls?
The in-car manual has been updated for 44.25. The heat pop-up images are symmetric though. It's not clear that you can bring them up without changing the temp setting.

Below driver on the left, passenger on the right.

Screen Shot 2021-12-24 at 19.12.23 .png Screen Shot 2021-12-24 at 19.12.44 .png

At this moment, neither Teslafi or Teslascope show any tracked cars with the .25 version (or pending installation of the .25 version). I don't think it has been queued for widespread released yet.

I too just got 2021.44.6 yesterday.
I got 2021.44.25.2 update today morning and new features are really awesome for me.

Attachments

• 83C262A2-E117-496B-8964-D5529A07589D.jpeg
    83C262A2-E117-496B-8964-D5529A07589D.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 61