Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HomeLink DIY install

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any know if this would work on a 2022 MY?

I found this other 1508524-00-A part # somewhere and I am not sure which is compatible.
1114984-00-B is the HomeLink Module part number.

1508524-00-A is the Garage Opener Kit which includes the HomeLink Module (1114984-00-B); Bracket and Screw.

These parts are known to work currently with 2022 Model Y.

Reactions: krislayman
Any know if this would work on a 2022 MY?

I found this other 1508524-00-A part # somewhere and I am not sure which is compatible.
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! stay AWAY far AWAY from this site.
-Address says Utah
- contact us says UK
- broken links and pages all over the place
-tried to create an account and it said I already had an account (never been here before)
-Clicked lost password link on login page and it's a page not found
- clicked the magnifying glass button on the page not found and Chinese junk all over the page!
- google search shows this domain is hosted on a Chinese host!

Sad, this link goes to a 1114984-00-B which is supported and they say they have 100 and it's the cheapest without shipping I've seen but this site is VERY SCAMMY!

1508524-00-A is also a supported model but is the whole kit with screw and mount!

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! stay AWAY far AWAY from this site.
-Address says Utah
- contact us says UK
- broken links and pages all over the place
-tried to create an account and it said I already had an account (never been here before)
-Clicked lost password link on login page and it's a page not found
- clicked the magnifying glass button on the page not found and Chinese junk all over the page!
- google search shows this domain is hosted on a Chinese host!

Sad, this link goes to a 1114984-00-B which is supported and they say they have 100 and it's the cheapest without shipping I've seen but this site is VERY SCAMMY!

1508524-00-A is also a supported model but is the whole kit with screw and mount!
Update:

**** MAJOR SCAM ****

- Cloudflare twitches out on this site
- I tried fake emails and they all come back as having an account already!!!!
- After entering fake info into the cart to see if it truely goes to paypal, it doesn't it goes to some other domain that my work's firewall is having a shitfit about

Last edited:
Reactions: krislayman
This is a dumb question. How do I remove the cover of the plug? Tried for 10 mins but I just couldn't figure it out. I don't want to use force to pull it. Thanks in advance!!

20221207_180550.jpg

I meant assuming a dump can be made available.

I do have all the proper programmers, if someone wants to lend me a tesla and vw module or show me where to get them super cheap, I could probably figure it out. But with the MyQ thing perhaps doesn't matter anymore.
Can you let me know what is needed and I can connect to my audi module for you. as for a tesla module you'd have to get one on ebay which is around $100 to $300 dollars on any given day!

Did you ever confirm that 1097814-00-A works with the 3Y?

I just tried installing the 1097814-00-A into my 2022 Model 3 and it did not work. I was able to physically install it no problem, and I went into the service menu and enabled Homelink no problem. When I went to program the Homelink, it would never get past step 1 when it is supposed to learn the signal from the remote. The remote works very well and I had it right up against the module. I tried holding it down for a few minutes (making my garage door go up and down the whole time) and also clicking it for a second or two over and over again. The remote would not program to the car. I know the remote and my garage opener can be used with Homelink because I had them programmed on my old Hyundai. Oh well. I bought the actual Model 3 module 1114984-00-B and will give that a try next week.

I just tried installing the 1097814-00-A into my 2022 Model 3 and it did not work. I was able to physically install it no problem, and I went into the service menu and enabled Homelink no problem. When I went to program the Homelink, it would never get past step 1 when it is supposed to learn the signal from the remote. The remote works very well and I had it right up against the module. I tried holding it down for a few minutes (making my garage door go up and down the whole time) and also clicking it for a second or two over and over again. The remote would not program to the car. I know the remote and my garage opener can be used with Homelink because I had them programmed on my old Hyundai. Oh well. I bought the actual Model 3 module 1114984-00-B and will give that a try next week.
go back in the homelink menu, switch to Dmode, does it give an error while switching to dmode.
go back in to service mode, do the homelink diagnostic, does it fail!

I think your module is doing the same thing the audi module is doing. this is very frustrating! I'm glad you confirmed. If these 2 tests fail then it won't work on the 3 & Y