Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How do you fit a BAC into a SBG

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As people have said Jack Massey Welsh has done videos for his tesla and has a specific video on putting a car into a british small garage, he is quite funny and seeing if his girlfriend can be seen by the tesla dressed as a traffic cone is hilarious (I know some other you tube tesla owners have done similar but this is on quiet roads with people walking by which makes me laugh!)

Anyway here's the video he did of getting a tesla into a small garage

Thank you - your replies have been very helpful. How wide is your garage - wall to wall. My garage is only 253 cm wide inside, and clearance reduces to 232 cm due to brick piers either side.

I'm already drafting out in my mind a planning application for a 2nd garage - a nice wide one.

That is narrower, mine is 294cm, coming in to 272cm where the piers are.

Reactions: john19951
Thank you - your replies have been very helpful. How wide is your garage - wall to wall. My garage is only 253 cm wide inside, and clearance reduces to 232 cm due to brick piers either side.

I'm already drafting out in my mind a planning application for a 2nd garage - a nice wide one.

Just a thought... see if you can find a local friendly Model 3 owner who’d come and do a test fitting for you. Or try and get one for a test drive to try.