Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, Jarek from Light Harmonic here. After many many requests, we finally DO have the new Tesla S amps in stock, as well as the new improved door speakers. They're available online at our site, or you can also (which I advise) contact me via PM with your information and I'll send you an invoice and send the PayPal instructions.

Hey everyone, Jarek from Light Harmonic here. After many many requests, we finally DO have the new Tesla S amps in stock, as well as the new improved door speakers. They're available online at our site, or you can also (which I advise) contact me via PM with your information and I'll send you an invoice and send the PayPal instructions.

Your website isn’t very user friendly with pictures and pricing.
Does the LH package work on Model S without the premium sound package (ie no subwoofer box)?
This new and improved system upgraded the door speakers (how?) and fixed the amp issues, correct? Any sub changes?

Reactions: logan
If anyone is interested, I have the NVX Audio Boost kits coming in for the Model S. I have 10 ordered, and already 5 reserved. I highly recommend to any S owners who feel like their audio system is lacking, to upgrade the sub first before doing speakers. All of my clients who felt the need to do both sub and speakers, are completely satisfied after doing the sub. It's night and day.

If you're interested in the NVX audio kit, please PM me. MSRP is $1270, I'm selling the last 5 for $859.00 shipped to continental US.

Your website isn’t very user friendly with pictures and pricing.
Does the LH package work on Model S without the premium sound package (ie no subwoofer box)?
This new and improved system upgraded the door speakers (how?) and fixed the amp issues, correct? Any sub changes?

The only items from us that work on the S with no premium package are the speakers. The amp and sub only work with the Premium package on the car.

I'll try to get an updated list for you on the new 1 ohm speakers. The amp issues have all been corrected. By "sub changes", do you mean the sub itself or just minor changes?

@demotrek for the upgraded speakers list:

1. Stronger and lighter neodymium magnet
2. 6N pure copper wire from cone to terminal
3. custom Starry Night Blue color
4. Almost 1/2 the weight of the original Gen 1 speakers

I'll try to get a list for the new amp as well.

@stuck limo I installed my amp today and the front door and lift gate speakers are dead. Send yall an email and facebook message yesterday.

Hi everyone, we have 25 amps available now ready to ship. If I'm missing any private messages, I'll respond tonight. I've been on vacation. If anyone has questions, let me know.
I'd like to get my damaged amp fixed. How do I go about doing that? I've sent emails/messages/ tried to find a number to call, tried to post in the support site for months with no responses.
I'd really like to get my amp fixed!!!

Reactions: logan
Nvm, found a diagram. However the fuse provided does not fit, the refreshed S uses a type ATR fuse instead of the ATM fuse. I ordered a 30A instead of the provided 35A since that's the largest available in that size, it seemed to run without blowing the stock 20A so hopefully that'll be enough.

So which is the best purchase; NVX audio kit, LH sub or the SoundQubed? I have a late 2016 MS with the Premium sound system.
I can talk about the LH amp etc. The amp is pretty awesome, the customer service is atrocious. Not sure it's worth the trouble, but if you get the LH amp it's great. Don't bother with any of the drivers from them. For the sub, get the SQ sub coupled with the LH amp. Great combo. Leaves the car wiring totally stock, no need to add an external amp or anything like you would with the NVX. Also the sub enclosure would remain the same as stock. That's why I went with it.