Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you ever end up installing it? I have the update waiting but Ingenext still doesn’t have it on the safe update list.
So here’s what happened. I went to update it, the progress bar was going and then it restarted. The update never applied, it still shows the previous update. It was really weird so I did a reset and it’s still the same as if I never did the update. I tried to request it again and nada. Car still drives fine but yeah now I guess I’ll wait for 12.1.1

Reactions: lolsups
So here’s what happened. I went to update it, the progress bar was going and then it restarted. The update never applied, it still shows the previous update. It was really weird so I did a reset and it’s still the same as if I never did the update. I tried to request it again and nada. Car still drives fine but yeah now I guess I’ll wait for 12.1.1
Thanks for the update. You did remember to allow updates in the Ingenext settings before doing it right? Just had to ask because it almost sounds like the Ingenext module was causing it to fail because of that.

Reactions: buckets0fun
Safe to update?
Was for me.
IMG_1564.jpeg