Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ingenext modules are on sale right now for 20% off! I just ordered the boost 50 for my LR AWD Model 3. If I had the car and could confirm a 980 motor, I would get the ghost, but will have to wait and see if I got lucky or not (I know it's not likely at all with a 2021, but I can dream can't I?)

ingenext modules are on sale right now for 20% off! I just ordered the boost 50 for my LR AWD Model 3. If I had the car and could confirm a 980 motor, I would get the ghost, but will have to wait and see if I got lucky or not (I know it's not likely at all with a 2021, but I can dream can't I?)

AFAIK 980s have not been used on LR AWD Model 3s since mid to late 2019.

Reactions: phantasms
Just order the boost 50 while on sale. The ghost is not worth the hassle or risks even if you had the 980.
The boost is easy enough to remove if needed by simply unplugging it.
Plus you could always remove it and sell it if you ever upgraded to a true P like I did.

Just order the boost 50 while on sale. The ghost is not worth the hassle or risks even if you had the 980.
The boost is easy enough to remove if needed by simply unplugging it.
Plus you could always remove it and sell it if you ever upgraded to a true P like I did.

I just installed Ghost last week. So far so good. Was able to get 3.30 to 60 on Dragy w/o rollout (3.11 with) on slightly wet roads. Will try to make some more runs this weekend on hopefully dry roads. I've also done 2 "safe" Tesla updates already without issues. And if I ever need service, which I haven't yet in 2+ years of ownership, it's a simple unplug of the module. I don't see much difference in risk between boost or ghost.

I wasn't aware they had referral program. How do I get my own code to share?