Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reposting for what seems like the 793rd time :)

LRAWD2.png

Ok folks so last night I decided to give teslas acceleration boost a try and honestly it still lacks that umpphhh I was expecting. I’ll probably return it and get the ghost. Just wanna see if you guys think this is a better option. I had the boost module before on my previous model 3 so I know the risks. Just wanna make sure that power is gonna be grin to grin smiling
You can upgrade to Ghost by Ingenext. Don't have ro change the module, just need a Teamviewer. 800-900$ an upgradw ro ghost.

How could be so powerful, the LR AWD+ (what is it mean "+")? Without +50Hp, it still 447Hp!!! Ingenext sad if I upgrade the Boost50 to ghost, it gives +150Hp.

+50HP means 50 more horsepower than the next lower version.

LR AWD stock (with the extra free SW power Tesla added twice since launch) is 447 hp... with boost it's 497. So +50.

The current-software P would be 580... so 133 more than a "stock" latest-SW AWD, or 83 hp more than a boosted AWD.

All the ghost does is tell the car it's a P- just like the boost just tells it you paid for boost.

Note those are all HP numbers pulled directly from CANBUS data, they're not at-the-wheel dyno numbers (though drivetrain loss from motors to wheels will be significantly less than in a typical ICE vehicle)

• Informative
Reactions: MattChristian
+50HP means 50 more horsepower than the next lower version.

LR AWD stock (with the extra free SW power Tesla added twice since launch) is 447 hp... with boost it's 497. So +50.

The current-software P would be 580... so 133 more than a "stock" latest-SW AWD, or 83 hp more than a boosted AWD.

All the ghost does is tell the car it's a P- just like the boost just tells it you paid for boost.

Note those are all HP numbers pulled directly from CANBUS data, they're not at-the-wheel dyno numbers (though drivetrain loss from motors to wheels will be significantly less than in a typical ICE vehicle)
I have also Tesla Sw Boost. It runs 3,7sec (best conditions) 100km/h. I ordered the Boost50 and it didn't run faster, so this combo didn't added +100Hp. It looks the Boost50 made the same, as Teslas sw boost. I would like to upgrade to Ghost of course, I can feel the difference!!! Even my friends face shows the result ;) Before I had HW 2.5 with Performance software on my LR dual. Later I get 3.0 hardware, so my car went back to LR dual. That was a big-big different in Hp.

I have also Tesla Sw Boost. It runs 3,7sec (best conditions) 100km/h. I ordered the Boost50 and it didn't run faster, so this combo didn't added +100Hp. It looks the Boost50 made the same, as Teslas sw boost.

I think you are a little confused.

Boost 50 is exactly the same as Tesla boost. And it adds 50hp per the chart.

And your 3.7 is without rollout. The chart shows both with and without 1' rollout times....and showed 3.67 for the boost without rollout, almost identical to your 3.7.

You got exactly what is expected.

I would like to upgrade to Ghost of course, I can feel the difference!!! Even my friends face shows the result ;)

Ghost would be identical to a from-the-factory P- again as per the chart on the right-most column.

Before I had HW 2.5 with Performance software on my LR dual. Later I get 3.0 hardware, so my car went back to LR dual. That was a big-big different in Hp.

This does not make any sense. Autopilot HW has nothing to do with vehicle power output.

I think it will. the AB is approx 50hp so they claim and the Ghost is 150hp.

LR AWD->Boosted LR AWD is +50 hp
Boosted LR AWD->P/ghost is +83 hp.

Total gain is 133 going straight from unboosted LR AWD to P/Ghost.

Again this is directly read as the power difference going to the motors from canbus.

Ghost LR is faster than performance. Mainly due to the size of tires.

No it is not. It's literally the same

Not sure why people keep reposting this myth (other than the misleading Rich Rebuilds video I guess, which never claims this is true but does imply it even though they clearly had the means to test it- and when they do the ghost car never puts down better-than-P numbers via the draggy)

The original base performance model came with the same wheels and tires as the LR AWD version.

They were physically the same car only the SW was different.

The 20" wheels, bigger brakes, spoiler, etc was a $5000 optional package you could add to the base P. Later that package became standard (but this has no impact on amount of power going to the motors either way)

Could also be they're basing it on the original 2018 outputs of the 2 cars...which were 380 and 529... a difference of 149 hp so round to 150?

But since then the LR got 2 free bumps of 34 and 33 hp while the P got smaller free bumps of 20 and 31.

Leaving us with todays 133 hp gap between them (and the boosted LR somewhere in the middle at +50 to LR, and -83 to P/ghost)

Could also be they're basing it on the original 2018 outputs of the 2 cars...which were 380 and 529... a difference of 149 hp so round to 150?

But since then the LR got 2 free bumps of 34 and 33 hp while the P got smaller free bumps of 20 and 31.

Leaving us with todays 133 hp gap between them (and the boosted LR somewhere in the middle at +50 to LR, and -83 to P/ghost)
Just Ghost upgraded my 2018 LR and ScanMyTesla shows a peak power output of 300kW combined stock and peaks around 392kW after the unlock.

Granted this is measured at the battery pack so losses will happen between there and the wheels but theoretically the max difference is only 120hp according to my observations.

Would love to see how much power other Ghost or P3D owners are seeing at peak output for comparison.