Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone able to type out the exact steps to turn module WiFi off/on? Their manual lists the steps in a way that couldn’t be more badly written 😂

I cannot get the WiFi to turn off and have tried for probably 15 mins non stop the various combinations. Thank you

Anyone able to type out the exact steps to turn module WiFi off/on? Their manual lists the steps in a way that couldn’t be more badly written 😂

I cannot get the WiFi to turn off and have tried for probably 15 mins non stop the various combinations. Thank you
You first make sure window lock is off and turn off the wifi toggle on the car.
Then you tap the window lock on and off twice with a 1 second pause between taps.
Hopefully this helps.

• Informative
Reactions: PauliePucks
Y dual motor has 384HP... a Standard range 290Hp + Boost50 is 340Hp with only rear weel drive... no chance.
Why is even a debate? The 0-60 times are posted in this thread for the Boost SR and reliably at least 4.6s, with 4.5s under the right conditions possible. The SR+ NCA weights almost 900lbs less than a Model Y Dual Motor. The Model Y Dual Motor is still the more capable car, but needs the unlocked acceleration boost to get there.

Why is even a debate? The 0-60 times are posted in this thread for the Boost SR and reliably at least 4.6s, with 4.5s under the right conditions possible. The SR+ NCA weights almost 900lbs less than a Model Y Dual Motor. The Model Y Dual Motor is still the more capable car, but needs the unlocked acceleration boost to get there.
Y is AWR, makes better jump, but at 1/4miles the SR + Boost 50 will catch it for sure!

Appreciate all the work done here. Help with motor model to determine Ghost compatibility.

I took delivery of my Model 3 in mid October 2018. BTW, DM badges were out of stock for this production run. I have the DM with LR battery. Shot photos through my rear driver wheel well per instructions and my motor stamp/badge seems to be blank. Metal plate is there with nothing on it. No letters, no numbers. Any experience with this one? Thanks.

Appreciate all the work done here. Help with motor model to determine Ghost compatibility.

I took delivery of my Model 3 in mid October 2018. BTW, DM badges were out of stock for this production run. I have the DM with LR battery. Shot photos through my rear driver wheel well per instructions and my motor stamp/badge seems to be blank. Metal plate is there with nothing on it. No letters, no numbers. Any experience with this one? Thanks.
Should have searched this thread first. Several reported examples. Any recent experience with a blank badge working or not with the Ghost module?

Hard to say but as I recall all the blank plates I am aware of are 980. My car has a blank plate and is a 980 (it’s a Performance). There’s a thread around here (motors parts catalog) which has a timeline detailed for the two-month timeframe where those occurred.

I think since that in that two-month (October-ish 2018) timeframe 990s were not being shipped (earliest was several months later), you should be safe.