Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just Ghost upgraded my 2018 LR and ScanMyTesla shows a peak power output of 300kW combined stock and peaks around 392kW after the unlock.

Granted this is measured at the battery pack so losses will happen between there and the wheels but theoretically the max difference is only 120hp according to my observations.

Would love to see how much power other Ghost or P3D owners are seeing at peak output for comparison.
did you go from AB or stock LR?

Updated to 2022.12.3.2 without any issues last night

It's officially on the safe list now.

Wow I had a crazy experience this morning!!!

I picked up hansshow’s newest 9” Linux dash display and got around to installing it this morning.

Holy crap my car did NOT like it. The hansshow display uses the same connection as the boost sr harness, so I connected the display harness to the gray vehicle connector, then connected the boost sr module male connector to the display female connector, thinking it would be fine. (I have split other 3rd party accessories in this same fashion, never with one issue, and I know a few guys who have 2-3 accessories hooked up to thIs particular connection and have no issues)

So when I turned the power back on in the car, everything went crazy. The car threw about 20 warnings, braking system, steering system, restraint system, performance, car is driveable, not driveable, then I tried to back out of the driveway and I got stuck in the street, and could not shift the car into gear and it was rolling. No brakes. Thankfully my neighbor was outside, we got a chock behind the wheel to stop it from rolling. Thankfully I left the footwells open, I was able to quickly disconnect the display harness and reconnect the ingenext one directly to the computer, the computer rebooted as soon as I reconnected it and everything is now back to normal.

So….my question here is, has anyone successfully installed anything off the MCU, and if so, did you install the harness before the ingenext, or after?

I also hope this helps anyone else in the instance where you pick one of these up. They’re super nice and I love the look of the instrument cluster. Now I gotta figure out if I can get it to work! Lol

For those that have been waiting:
1C63C89C-F6EA-48D9-8C06-828A57D641D3.png

Just Ghost upgraded my 2018 LR and ScanMyTesla shows a peak power output of 300kW combined stock and peaks around 392kW after the unlock.

Granted this is measured at the battery pack so losses will happen between there and the wheels but theoretically the max difference is only 120hp according to my observations.

Would love to see how much power other Ghost or P3D owners are seeing at peak output for comparison.
I'll get soon the upgrade to Ghost. My car is the same 2018 LR, but sadly I dont have Scan my Tesla module... But what if we enter the Service mode...will it shows the peak power somewhere?

I can't see ingenext wifi on boost50. It wont shows. What can I do?
Did you try to see on your mobile phone if the ingenext Wi-Fi network is showing? Have you been able to log in before?

Try removing the dongle from the vehicle harness and plug it into a pc using the provided cable (Same method as updating it) Make sure the LEDs are on and shuffling green/yellow/red, that means it’s getting power.

Go on your mobile device and see if the Wi-Fi network is available now. Refresh the list if it doesn’t show right away. It should be “Ingenext_____” the underscore will be unique series of numbers for your device.

Once you connect to the ingenext Wi-Fi network, navigate to 192.168.0.1 and you should be able to view the ingenext app.

If you do not see LEDs on the module lighting up, it might be an indication the module has an issue and I’d contact ingenext.

Hope that’s helpful!

• Informative
Reactions: Darmie and Krash
Did you try to see on your mobile phone if the ingenext Wi-Fi network is showing? Have you been able to log in before?

Try removing the dongle from the vehicle harness and plug it into a pc using the provided cable (Same method as updating it) Make sure the LEDs are on and shuffling green/yellow/red, that means it’s getting power.

Go on your mobile device and see if the Wi-Fi network is available now. Refresh the list if it doesn’t show right away. It should be “Ingenext_____” the underscore will be unique series of numbers for your device.

Once you connect to the ingenext Wi-Fi network, navigate to 192.168.0.1 and you should be able to view the ingenext app.

If you do not see LEDs on the module lighting up, it might be an indication the module has an issue and I’d contact ingenext.

Hope that’s helpful!
It worked before. I have a nice try module and I already made a firmware update before this issue. The wifi worked after, and before the firmware update. A few days later the Ingenext wifi was gone. Ingenext webside sad I don't have to disconnect from the car the Boost50, just plug the USB and it's done (it was very hard to make the firmware update, it always disconnect the USB every time after download driver. Directly after driver download it began to update the firmware, but immediately disconnect the usb. The trick was, I disconnect myself directly after driver downloaded, and pluged into another USB port) . Maybe if I make a connection between the laptop it wakes up the wifi? I'll make a try, but I don't belive in success :(

It worked before. I have a nice try module and I already made a firmware update before this issue. The wifi worked after, and before the firmware update. A few days later the Ingenext wifi was gone. Ingenext webside sad I don't have to disconnect from the car the Boost50, just plug the USB and it's done (it was very hard to make the firmware update, it always disconnect the USB every time after download driver. Directly after driver download it began to update the firmware, but immediately disconnect the usb. The trick was, I disconnect myself directly after driver downloaded, and pluged into another USB port) . Maybe if I make a connection between the laptop it wakes up the wifi? I'll make a try, but I don't belive in success :(
Sounds like you may need ingenext to remote into your PC to reflash your module if it doesn’t work.