Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SR owners getting some love too! Congrats...the 980 motor is where it’s at! Knightshade fighting the good fight since 2018 and preaching!
7DA4F5EA-8459-49B5-B56B-D266A4A852CC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Darwood77
It's exhausting being right this often :p

So- another product just recycling existing Tesla code from an existing model.

Don't get me wrong- it's cool the option exists for those interested- but it reinforces this isn't really anyone "tuning" these cars, they're just telling them they're a different, existing, car.
So true BUT I think this would lead and lay down the groundwork for the tuning aspect. That would require hardware changes which could be replicated at a high cost. Also cloning newer Tesla software into older Tesla without hardware changes could prove useful to anyone buying one for sole purposes of racing persay. It does open a lot of doors if ingenext has found a way to manipulate the code.

This probably isn't for you then. As a SR+ owner, a 0.6 0-60 acceleration boost with the bonus of heated rear seats, ambient lighting (which isn't offered by Tesla), and a few other things for less than $1K is compelling.

Not impressed because people were in here posting about it being a possible upgrade for performance models. As KS said, it's nothing more than spoofing a car model that it is not. Don't want to diminish the effort they've put into it because I don't have the knowledge to bypass these systems, but call me back when actual tuning starts occurring.

• Disagree
Reactions: LionXng and Suspect
Not impressed because people were in here posting about it being a possible upgrade for performance models. As KS said, it's nothing more than spoofing a car model that it is not. Don't want to diminish the effort they've put into it because I don't have the knowledge to bypass these systems, but call me back when actual tuning starts occurring.
There is an unwatch thread button if you so desire. I’m sure someone here will tag you when there is a P tune.

Reactions: Pemple and Darmie
Wasn't this supposed to be an upgrade for the M3P? Is that why he got banned? lol

making an assumption here, but would guess from the type of posts he was making as soon as the account joined, it was someone that has been previously banned or a second account belonging to someone else already on the site.

usually actual new people don't come out posting 100mph.

making an assumption here, but would guess from the type of posts he was making as soon as the account joined, it was someone that has been previously banned or a second account belonging to someone else already on the site.

usually actual new people don't come out posting 100mph.

to be clear here though, this topic (of this thread) is not a forbidden one, or we would have locked the thread a long time ago. Sockpuppet accounts though, are not allowed.

Reactions: Sam1
Not that I would ever want it but can someone explain how adding the boost as pictured above can add "automatic driver door opening"???

It doesn't actually open the door, it just does the same thing as you pressing the open button on the inside when you approach from the outside. (So it is just popped open a little and you don't have to use the exterior door handle.)