Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Inventory M3 now available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They appeared last weekend - the tesla-info web site had them listed before Tesla displayed them but by the looks there's only 2 available

P- is preferred by many, the 18" wheels being much better on UK roads .

They appeared last weekend - the tesla-info web site had them listed before Tesla displayed them but by the looks there's only 2 available

P- is preferred by many, the 18" wheels being much better on UK roads .

Yes they appeared last weekend on that site but the link went live earlier this week from the main website and since then the stock has been selling out quite quickly.

There are 2 on there as of writing, 1 of them wasn't there yesterday and the other 1 was just 1 of 5 so going pretty quick!

All P- , selling at premium to new....
who wants a P- anyways....

P- isn't selling at a premium the 1 listed now has FSD included so its cheaper than the current P+ price equivalent by £5k, rather have the P- any day of the week!

I am not sure how the inventory prices compare but I switched from an AWD to a P- for no price change. I actually phoned up to enquire about the P- as that is what I originally wanted. I ordered the P+ to begin with 1st August but then switched to AWD a few weeks later when P- was no longer an option. After a P+ test drive the 20" wheels just felt too much of a compromise for me - the car was considerably harder and noisier than the standard wheels and it just did not feel worth it for primarily the looks (sure sub 4 seconds 0-60 but how often will that ever be used!).

For me, the P- was the ideal car. I rang up once to try and change and the guy did not even know it existed. The second time they rang me back within 10 mins and VIN matched me to a car (100,000 less than I was currently matched to) and the car was in my hands within a week (picked up last Wednesday). Absolute no-brainer to me!

Any of you who have ordered a AWD and potentially want to get your car a bit quicker (in every sense of the word) then maybe give them a call! Customer service seems to have improved loads recently. I have only phoned them 3 times and every time waited 30 seconds or less.

Reactions: Rooster6655
@booni3.. Which number and time of day. I've rang around 5 times now, most recently yesterday.. Couldnt get through twice and was cutoff and the rest it's been around 15mins. Also only on one occasion have they offered to match me whilst on the phone
Anyone know if theyre available on weekends?

You need to ring through to the store, not the call centre. I usually ring the Birmingham office on 0121 368 0645 but I believe the Edinburgh guys are doing the P- deals/matches on 0131 460 7426.

I have never had to wait past the rings to get through!

@booni3.. Which number and time of day. I've rang around 5 times now, most recently yesterday.. Couldnt get through twice and was cutoff and the rest it's been around 15mins. Also only on one occasion have they offered to match me whilst on the phone
Anyone know if theyre available on weekends?

Phoning them and trying to switch to a P- would have worked previously but now as the inventory is showing online, your best bet is to just buy the one you want and cancel the old order, I'd expect Monday pickup is possible if you do it today...

I can see from the order sheet that you originally ordered a white/white, apart from the P+ in white on their inventory I haven't seen many P- in white since they put the inventory online, I suspect they upgraded most LR to P- in the previous weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: ringi
Phoning them and trying to switch to a P- would have worked previously but now as the inventory is showing online, your best bet is to just buy the one you want and cancel the old order, I'd expect Monday pickup is possible if you do it today...

I can see from the order sheet that you originally ordered a white/white, apart from the P+ in white on their inventory I haven't seen any P- in white since they put the inventory online, I suspect they upgraded most LR to P- in the previous weeks

There have been some, its sold now but this one was came up for sale. Theseguys found them before they were listed on Teslas website

Tesla Info: 2019 M3 Performance- in UK listed at £0

There have been some, its sold now but this one was came up for sale. Theseguys found them before they were listed on Teslas website

Tesla Info: 2019 M3 Performance- in UK listed at £0

Yes your right there may have been a couple when they put the inventory list on that site and live on the Tesla site but they sold out fast as they were probably being allocated to LR customers.

There are 16 cars on the site as of writing, I expect if they don't add more that there is a good chance they will all be sold by Monday or at least half of them

currently a MSM LR AWD with 19s on there... not sure what colour you oree de red but frustrating they can’t just swap these wheels for one that matches your order.
Deep blue metallic. I was offered the Black LR AWD with 19” sport wheels. Or P- in blue. Agree not sure why they just can’t swap wheels. Something to do with VIN registration maybe?

Plenty coming through there now :)

I spoke to a chap at the Leeds SC (couldn't get through to the Manchester SC at all) as i'd like to test drive an M3P before I put the money down, and i requested a test drive a few weeks ago but heard nothing back (at least they're consistent in providing poor comms). He stated that they have cancelled all test drive appointments and are focussing on pushing the orders out at the moment.

I'm ever more keen to get test driving now that these are available and I won't have to wait months to get my hands on one. I want an M3P in MSM but have reservations around the ride quality - willing to go down to the AWD on 18s if ride quality is as hard as people say and the road noise is quite bad. But if all is okay after test drive then I will keep my eyes peeled for a M3P in MSM.

I explored the leasing route but the excess mileage charges were a killer on the deals I found so not worth the risk for me.

Fingers crossed for inventory orders!