Like many of you, I've been waiting years for the X. Now it is finally within my grasp. I received my email to configure the X. My quandary is to go for the 70 or 90. The money miser side is of me is saying it's not worth $13,000 to get an extra 37 miles of range. I realize that the air suspension is included in that price, but if I had a choice I'd pass on the air suspension... it would be rarely used! So if I go for the 70 I'd save a bunch of money and have to wait ANOTHER 6 months!!! Or do I bite the bullet and pay more so I can get it sooner with more range. What are people thoughts about the extra money for the extra range?