Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

June 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah, forgive me...I'm new here. I'm viewing on my mobile and can't see any signatures without going to your profile and viewing the about section. I just switched to desktop view and everyone's signature details are now visible. Thanks.
If viewing on mobile you can rotate phone to landscape and sigs will show. If you are using the app then you can't see the sigs.

Original estimation before purchase was Sept-Oct. So I was thrilled when the first EDD was June 25. I quickly learned that was too good to be true on this forum. :)
Seems like they were hoping to sneak you in for the EOQ but it didn't work out. Given your location that would make sense.
Probably some MYLR to MYP switcher with a much older OD grabbed that car.

I thought that too - Too Good To Be True 😂
Well, just got a text message from Tesla. Claiming if I'm open for another color I can take delivery of the MYP tomorrow ! What should i do HAHA.

Attachments

• IMG_9889.jpg
    IMG_9889.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: GoodToBeTrue
Ah the benefits of living in Cali at EOQ!!

I guess find out what color and take it if you like it. But what are different wheel options? There are no options for MYP are there?
Exactly what I'm curious about. There was no wheel option, but TBH i'm not a fan of the 21" wheels. I would settle for the 19" Gemini's if thats an option (with a discount of course.)

I replied YES just to see what my options are. I'll keep ya'll posted.