Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just announced. 500k cars by 2018 instead of 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hehehe. According to that article shares jumped 7%. The bears and shorters the last couple of days have been declaring doom and gloom , and the collapse of the Tesla stock due to the upcoming bad news from the shareholder's news. Once again, the art of being completely and utterly wrong.

Reactions: TslaIsFuture
Hehehe. According to that article shares jumped 7%. The bears and shorters the last couple of days have been declaring doom and gloom , and the collapse of the Tesla stock due to the upcoming bad news from the shareholder's news. Once again, the art of being completely and utterly wrong.

What can you do -- if your boss tells you that you have to bash Tesla, you have to bash Tesla; if you are convinced the world is cooling and EVs are golf carts, you keep shorting TSLA. :D

• Funny
Reactions: dhanson865
I wish there was some kind of minute by minute news feed with regards to production, the gigafactory, etc. There will probably never be because of investors, etc. I just want more updates all the time for the next two years.

2018 Q1 - 50k delivered (West/Central existing Owners + West Preorders + Employees) Full $7,500 credit
Q2 - 75k delivered(East existing Owners + Central Preorders + West Post Orders) Full $7,500 credit
Q3 - 125k delivered(East Preorders + Central Post Orders + International) $3,750 credit
Q4 - 200k delivered (East Post Orders + New Orders) $3.750 credit
450k total delivered

I'm seeing images of the movie Gung Ho in my mind...

And this is different from now how? :). I kid, I kid. Glad to see the one VP taking a well-deserved LOA after getting all things X-ish in order after a challenging launch. I interpret that as a positive sign,

Note that the freakin' WSJ headline negativity continues: "... Loss widens". I swear - if they want to give the impression that their entire editorial staff has shorted TSLA, then, well, they have certainly succeeded.

If tesla manage to pull this off it's incredibly good news to me!

I have not made a reservation as I preferred to see the final product/price plus my 1000 was better invested elsewhere.
I had feared this might mean i would not recieve my M3 untill 2020 at the earliest but looks as though tesla will burn through reservations by 2019/2020 either way.

Needless to say im very happy right now