Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just offered Highland Test Drive, end Jan.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First shipment arrived at Southampton this morning. Deliveries starting around 26th.

All Tesla Test Drive Locations seem to now have an event for the "New Model 3 is arriving at [Location]" on the Events page of Tesla... slightly miffed as I gave Nottingham my details for a Test Drive and these events went live for customers to book themselves on prior to the existing expressions of interest being contacted.

• Informative
Reactions: UkNorthampton
Got a call last weekend and a test drive booked for 11am Saturday 27th Jan in Stratford upon Avon. Will be interesting but no way I’m swapping my ‘22 unicorn edition M3 with every desired function before they started removing stuff, unless they were to wipe my finance slate clean and offer me a monthly PCP less than I’m currently paying. Then I’m in a dilemma 😂😂

I just got a called from Chelmsford SC and they asked if I want to book in for end Jan. I politely declined, but it certainly looks like they will have them in the country in a couple of weeks.
I'm in that area and have my delivery date set to Feb 2. I've seen one other UK user say the same, and another Feb 1. So yes - definitely looks like they're coming.

• Informative
Reactions: Leejmoff
I moved to the new Y without sensor - high fidelity parking is perfect I’ve never parked like this with sensors. So not a bad deal if you can put up with some jittery steering.
Wife has an MYLR as you can see from my sig. I don’t have an issue with the drive quality so no biggie for me. TBH I agree with you I’d be more tempted on a new Y myself than a new 3.
Maybe wait and see what the new M3PH is like although even at my ripe old age and ‘safe’ postcode I think insurance is getting beyond a joke.
Let’s see what happens🤷🏽‍♂️

If it helps, I requested a test drive via website last night. I have just been contacted by Leeds SC (nearest SC to me) and was offered a test drive on Sunday 28th Jan of their new Highland model 3 (lands with them on 27th Jan), so I can only assume they have not been that overloaded by requests for test drives so far.

If it helps, I requested a test drive via website last night. I have just been contacted by Leeds SC (nearest SC to me) and was offered a test drive on Sunday 28th Jan of their new Highland model 3 (lands with them on 27th Jan), so I can only assume they have not been that overloaded by requests for test drives so far.
my first question before taking a seat, is how the hell do you indicate off a roundabout without crashing the car.....

• Disagree
Reactions: Oxid8ter