Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's say thanks: Pizza for the factory employees

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is the final artwork...

Tesla Bannerv3.jpg

I have no idea what happened at the event, I just happened to be there when they were doing set-up.

O

BTW, I am not sure who initially suggested the banner idea, it was a great idea. This was a fun project and I enjoyed chatting with many of you offline and thanks to everyone for being prompt with getting info to me and for anyone who considered supporting Alpha K9 as part of this effort.

O

Here's what I wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 23, 2014

To All You Fabulous Tesla Employees...

...who designed and built my Roadster, my Sig S and my new P85D, and who are helping to propel us all into a greener future:

Thank you!

It's not much, but it's from the heart. We who believe in Tesla the company know that it's the people in the work force who make great things happen, mainly through their tireless efforts and dedication.

We who drive the fruits of your labors marvel every day at the stunning achievements in concept, design and manufacturing required to bring us these automobiles. While it's true my Model S is the best car I've ever owned, by a country mile, it's also the ONLY car I've ever loved.

And I do love it, immoderately. It's a symbol of something larger, something fine and praiseworthy about American spirit, ingenuity, and grit: something you can all be proud of.

So, please: know that you're appreciated, every one of you. Keep up the good work, and continue to make _us_ proud to be the consumer face of such a great company.

[signed]

Stevezzzz, Ya choked me up my friend, but then, I've always been on the sensitive side. Great letter. Great work all!

First pic!

First stop is the main employee entrance which is also serving as the temp main lobby while they renovate the main lobby. Apparently they are going to periodically move the banner around the factory, so I'll get/post more pics with each move.

20150109_104357_resized.jpg

Omar