Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Likelihood of a CHAdeMO adapter for the Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pics or it didn't happen.:smile:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362590255.408193.jpg

it would sure be nice if I could go gallivanting about in WA and Oregon, demonstrating the speed and ease at which the S can handle long trips... but for lack of a CHAdeMO adapter, I'd have to drive my S like a Leaf and sit for long periods, only adding to the bad press. we've got CHAdeMO every 25-40 miles from Canada to California along the interstate, come on Tesla, unchain me, give us the CHAdeMO!!!!

it would sure be nice if I could go gallivanting about in WA and Oregon, demonstrating the speed and ease at which the S can handle long trips... but for lack of a CHAdeMO adapter, I'd have to drive my S like a Leaf and sit for long periods, only adding to the bad press. we've got CHAdeMO every 25-40 miles from Canada to California along the interstate, come on Tesla, unchain me, give us the CHAdeMO!!!!

Yes, yes, yes!
please
I wanna going skiing..waaa :crying:

a full day to get to Bachelor/Hood is murder!

Here's one blurry of me and him.
View attachment 17834
Gee, I didn't know Elon owned a necktie!

- - - Updated - - -

And with CHAdeMO in Astoria and now in Cannon Beach, the Oregon coast opens up.

Wow! Shows I'm obviously not a skier by asking, but are our Oregon slopes that great that you'd drive all the way up here? Or do you just want a reason to put Joules to the road with some fun skiing at the end?

Hooray for CHAdeMO!
He's in Eureka, which is far enough north that Bend is about as close as Tahoe.

As a skier, I consider both places equally nice. But typically nicer powder on the more northern slopes (Oregon).