Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of all P100D inventory cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My experience with the inventory search was the following:

1) Tesla web site "New Inventory" page shows the fewest cars
2) ev-cpo shows more cars, but for example I provided the VIN of a car on ev-cpo to someone at Tesla (using method #3) and the search came up empty
3) Store employees have access to a store.tesla.com site that has more cars than ev-cpo (and they are real)
4) An OA at a store using their own laptop can see even more cars in inventory, including for example the cars in the very showroom we were in that did not show up under #3.

If you want a car closest to what you are seeking it's probably advisable to move toward #4 until things change.

Yah - I had them strip AP-FSD and Ludicrous. That saved me 18k on top of a 13k discount.

Also, I had a ton of people PM me asking for a list of the 60D/75D/90D inventory cars. This is the last list I'm creating (really this time!). Enjoy.
That's pretty good deal. Looks like they changed their policy for Q4 push. I had bought a brand new inventory AP2 car (less than 10 miles) about 3 weeks ago and it had 3K discount on it. I wanted it to software limit it to 60D from 75D, which they said they could but then I would lose the discount. I ended going with 75D as I was planning to upgrade anyway next year. But they said it as this was a policy that anytime they have to rewrite the car MVPA, the discount gets removed.

Also looks like they are now asking for transportation fee for new inventory. In my case, the car was moved from CA to WA, but they didn't charge any fee, other than dest and doc charges, which are part of every new car.

They should allow inventory already in existence to have unlimited supercharging. Any car "on the road" (ie. for sale as inventory) that was built prior to 1/1/17 should have it (IMO).

i clarified with Tesla sales rep. He said because the hardware is standard on all cars, it's not listed anymore.
So you are right, you have until tomorrow to order and get lifetime free charging.

Yah - I had them strip AP-FSD and Ludicrous. That saved me 18k on top of a 13k discount.

Also, I had a ton of people PM me asking for a list of the 60D/75D/90D inventory cars. This is the last list I'm creating (really this time!). Enjoy.

Thanks for the lists!

There are 816 vehicles on the list. Sounds like a lot, until one considers:
1) There are over 200 Tesla stores. So inventory is about 4 per store. Between vehicles on the floor, and vehicles used to give demos, I would have expected MUCH higher numbers if Tesla had a lot of spare inventory.

2) Tesla make about 16,000 Model S per quarter. That is about 242 per working day, so your list represents about 3.4 days production.

So the vast majority of production is for custom sale (as Tesla state) and so it seems as if the numbers support the idea that the inventory is indeed demos, floor models and other incidentals. Nothing nefarious going on!

10 P100D is over $1M of borrowable on the ABL. 500 is roughly $50M. Kinda sux though as some buyers who had orders in on other cars have had to wait a bit longer.
But with let's say 40% gross margins on the P100D and the ABL only offering 80% borrowing you need to divide your numbers by 5. There is no reason for Tesla to displace custom orders with P100D's just to get a little cash.
Inventory is essential as many buyers do not like to order cars - so Tesla is doing the right thing in building an inventory base but not if it slows up actual customer orders much.
Someone who buys an inventory car from Tesla is also an "actual customer".

Hi all,
I've been looking for a P100D New Inventory car. I realized that the Tesla site only shows a subset of inventory. I found the AWESOME EV CPO consolidator, but also realized that the dealer has access to cars that aren't on that site either. I found a way to get access to ALL of the dealer inventory. Here is the list of all P100Ds for sale, as of 12/2. You can filter for the options you want, etc. I also calculate the final price if you decide that you want to remove Ludicrous and Full-Self-Driving.

Also, here are some interesting stats:
I've seen cars discounted by $50k. They get fixed within a few hours, usually. I'm assuming they're glitches and there's no way Tesla would honor a $85k sale price on a brand new car with 50 miles.
Earliest 2016 VIN seen for sale: 5YJSA1E48GF119188
Latest 2016 VIN seen for sale: 5YJSA1E40GF178218
Earliest AP2 VIN seen for sale: 5YJSA1E44GF157582
Latest AP1 VIN seen for sale: 5YJSA1E44GF163544
Earliest P100D VIN seen for sale: 5YJSA1E44GF157582
Latest P90D VIN seen for sale: 5YJSA1E4XGF171275

Enjoy :)

I can't thank you enough. I currently have a P85D on lease, and on 12/31/16 Tesla made me a good buyout offer for a new AP2 Model S. I ordered that day, but was not enamored with any of the color choices.
I have always loved the Titanium Metallic (Warm Silver) since it came out came out, less than a month after I took delivery-Not that I am bitter :-( ...Later that night, I used your spreadsheet to browse US inventory cars....and I found a Titanium Metallic 90D. I couldn't believe that this car existed.
The color was discontinued October 7th and AP2 hardware wasn't announced until October 16.
I immediately ordered it, realizing it may be a mistaken entry on Tesla's side. The next day, I emailed my Owner Advisor. It was confirmed, as she said, this unicorn car is real. It is on a truck headed to my local SC and I am as excited as when I picked up my P85D.
Thanks again for making this tool available!

I have recently been browsing https://ev-cpo.com But I assumed it was for CPO only and does a great job with Inventory cars also.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
I went through cryptyk's list and checked on what was left from his list. This isn't as good (no vehicle attributes) but these were still available a day or two ago. you can use it and check against cryptyk's sheets to know what's still available. Not sure if the unlimited supercharging still applies to buying inventory vehicles, check with salesfolks. The list is USA-only because cryptyk drew from that basis.

Attachments

• Inventory_List_2016_01_15.txt
    58.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Out4aDuck
I take this back. We spoke and Tesla listened. Nerfing has ended... shop CPO P100Ds all you'd like. No attorneys needed.

Guys, head over to the pack limits thread in Tesla sub forum. I wouldn't touch a used Ludicrous car if you gave it to me for free due to permanent battery power output limits. And anyone about to buy a P100DL ought to get an attorney involved ahead of purchase.

Reactions: DIL
Hi all,
I've been looking for a P100D New Inventory car. I realized that the Tesla site only shows a subset of inventory. I found the AWESOME EV CPO consolidator, but also realized that the dealer has access to cars that aren't on that site either. I found a way to get access to ALL of the dealer inventory. Here is the list of all P100Ds for sale, as of 12/2. You can filter for the options you want, etc. I also calculate the final price if you decide that you want to remove Ludicrous and Full-Self-Driving.

Also, here are some interesting stats:
I've seen cars discounted by $50k. They get fixed within a few hours, usually. I'm assuming they're glitches and there's no way Tesla would honor a $85k sale price on a brand new car with 50 miles.
Earliest 2016 VIN seen for sale: 5YJSA1E48GF119188
Latest 2016 VIN seen for sale: 5YJSA1E40GF178218
Earliest AP2 VIN seen for sale: 5YJSA1E44GF157582
Latest AP1 VIN seen for sale: 5YJSA1E44GF163544
Earliest P100D VIN seen for sale: 5YJSA1E44GF157582
Latest P90D VIN seen for sale: 5YJSA1E4XGF171275

Enjoy :)
I'm picking up a car that is on this list! Thanks so much. Learned a lot about the car i'm getting from your spreadsheet. Ventilated seats. Guessing December build.