Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are in control of ALL that you see and hear

David, isn't that why they are doing "autopilot". I heard that there was a direct link to your checking account through Apply Pay. Remember the first app on the Apple Watch is a Tesla App.....Big brother is not just watching, but as "outer limits" intro said, "we are in control of your transmission, we control EVERYTHING that you see and hear"

Ah, I love the banter, someday hope to actually touch and love the car

Rich :biggrin:

Aussie Yank,

As I posted before to Michael you realise that they are toying with you?

The whole delivery issue is a giant experiment:

1. they are analysing each user and developing a curve showing breaking point.
2. This then is compounded by frequent changes to see how you react.
3. They monitor all communications to build a profile.
4. This will then be matched with all the driving information after delivery to develop an aggression profile and yield another data dimension.
5. And, of course, the speed limit data from the camera will be matched to your real speed and they will be able to develop a profile re: your propensity to ignore the law or, alternatively, add to their info about how to make you docile

They wont need to monetise this, the project has been funded already by Google to assist with developing Googles programme for eventual control of the world....the new world government is coming!

Cheers (only half joking)
David[/QUOTE]

Hi Tim, you can update my status on your spreadsheet!

My car went into production overnight, that is March 31 Californian time, 29 days from the order and 15 days from the date of confirmation and assigning the VIN.

A happy start to a drenching Brisbane morning!

S85 | white | tech | air
| pano roof | tan leather

Hi Tim, you can update my status on your spreadsheet!

My car went into production overnight, that is March 31 Californian time, 29 days from the order and 15 days from the date of confirmation and assigning the VIN.

A happy start to a drenching Brisbane morning!

S85 | white | tech | air
| pano roof | tan leather

Mine too, looks like it went in to production overnight! Tends to confirm the speculation elsewhere that the line was dedicated to getting end of quarter US orders out the door and has now switched to other regions for a while. I ordered about a week before you so looks like a batch has now started. Exciting! :)