Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree. I sold my car on Sunday (Mar 10) because within two weeks for me was this Thursday and I had a car available to me for a little while with the inlaws out of town. That time is winding down soon and I'm now looking at having to rent a car... It's bullshit. If they had been honest and said 3-4 weeks I would even have listed my car until this weekend.

On a side note their trade in offer was GARABGE. They offered $8k and I sold it for $14,500
I wasn’t sure when I would be able to take delivery of my 3 so I opted for the garbage trade. I could have sold it privately for 8 K more. Ordered the car, VIN number arrived 2 hours later. Delivery 2 days later. It’s a 2018. I took the car. Gave them my trade. I’m almost positive that the car was the one I test drove. It was a July 2018 with 60 miles on it but I didn’t find this out until delivery, and had been sitting at this store the whole time. Shady?? Thankfully the car was perfect. I’m happy to be driving now rather that in 2019 VIN number limbo. I hope you get your car soon!

Got my LR RWD home delivered today ! Black / Black, 18 Aero, Autopilot, ordered 3/3. I forgot to take picture of the car when it was in the driveway and too lazy to back it out of garage and do it afterwards. The silver car you see on the right is my sister's Model 3 that she got last year... which is what sold me on getting one of my own after driving hers from time to time. Good luck guys hopefully you all get yours soon too.

111.jpg
222.jpg

Got my LR RWD home delivered today ! Black / Black, 18 Aero, Autopilot, ordered 3/3. I forgot to take picture of the car when it was in the driveway and too lazy to back it out of garage and do it afterwards. The silver car you see on the right is my sister's Model 3 that she got last year... which is what sold me on getting one of my own after driving hers from time to time. Good luck guys hopefully you all get yours soon too.

View attachment 387247 View attachment 387248
Is that a 2019 build?

View attachment 387247 View attachment 387248

Congrats!! It’s a beauty and confirms that I made the right color choice (as long as I keep it clean...)

Where are you located?

Oh right, prior to my delivery guy Ubering away, I offhandedly asked if his service center (Rocklin) has been getting many LR RWDs and he said in the last week they have. At the time I didn't think of trying to get a ballpark figure but I assume more people will get theirs soon too hopefully; the ones who already have may not have much online presence or cared to post about it online.

My delivery coordinator was shocked that California was getting deliveries out of sequence due to being close. He assumed it was all first ordered first delivered. Late February people further away are not getting cars that match what Californians have ordered at March. Rather odd really. They should have a online search so you can see what cars are being built and where your car is in the production line.

Oh right, prior to my delivery guy Ubering away, I offhandedly asked if his service center (Rocklin) has been getting many LR RWDs and he said in the last week they have. At the time I didn't think of trying to get a ballpark figure but I assume more people will get theirs soon too hopefully; the ones who already have may not have much online presence or cared to post about it online.

13 days from order to garage? Not bad! Congrats on the delivery, the black was a great choice vs the silver IMHO...

Day 17 since ordering, no contact for delivery. However, noticed an interesting new change...I don't see a VIN associated anywhere on my account, but now the Final Payment option is available, and it says "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery," now allowing me to enter payment details for a checking account ACH withdrawal. Tried calling the Tesla main support line, but the order/delivery office I'm trying to reach is closed.

Cautiously optimistic that this change means my car is on the way and contract is complete. We'll see on Monday!

If I could edit my post I would, but I just got a VIN and delivery date text for later this week! Super excited!

LR FSD RWD, standard options otherwise, ordered 3/1. Overshot their estimated delivery by one week, but it could have been worse. Still wish they would have just communicated that from the start, or given a larger date range on the estimate.

AZ
Ordered 10/18/18 - Tesla refused to build / deliver in 2018
Cancelled 2018 order and reordered on 3/10/19 for ~$6,500 price reduction
VIN assigned today (315,xxx)
Scheduled for delivery at end of week

LR RWD - MSM with WHITE interior (no AP, FSD)