Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally got my car!! That was the longest 3 weeks of my life... (first world problem I know....) I even met one of our forum members at the delivery center picking up his car as well. The drive home was awesome! I used autopilot half way home after the cameras calibrated. Good luck to everyone else!

Reactions: Dirtman16
Just checked. My Model 3, produced on 6/15, picked up 6/17 has HW3 and software version
2019.15.103 a86d242.

Good news is that everyone here should have HW3. Bad news is that our software is outdated and mine still haven't received an upgrade yet.

103 Pages! Almost lost my VIN due to being on vacation, but it worked out. Arrive back Monday night and scheduled pick-up the very next day at the last appointment of the day. Spent a day of vacation with the bank working on the finances, but all should be set for pick up day.
Glad to hear VIN's are still coming out; hopefully Tesla gets everyone taken care of by June 30!

Reactions: James88
LR RWD blu/wht/19" San Diego. Only inventory of anything within 200 miles of LA Metro.
Screenshot_20190618-191801.jpg