Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LR RWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
47+ LR RWD just popped up for SoCal San Diego area. 18 and 19 inch wheels. All black interiors.
47+ LR RWD just popped up for SoCal San Diego area. 18 and 19 inch wheels. All black interiors.

12:45 pm Only 5 remaining! 42 sold in 8.5 hrs.

10 am sent email to SA at Pasadena store when they open citing my account has the $1500 discount and any progress in fulfilling my order of WHT/WHT 18"?

1 hr later she calls... We have a WHT/BLK 18". I asked what about the discount for 19"? She thinks she can get it and says will call manager on his day off and get back to me.

30 mins later, my account updates... To Pay Off Remaining Balance with 19" wheels and $1500 discount applied!

• Love
Reactions: 3Sweet
There is 98 LR RWD on Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car

They are all black interior but 1 and all colors but red. Sport and Aero. Most in California but some in other parts of country as well.
Thanks for the link. You are lucky in the USA. There are still some LR RWD in Metallic Blue available.
Here in Europe (at least Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg and Germany) there are no RWD anymore available at all

12:45 pm Only 5 remaining! 42 sold in 8.5 hrs.

10 am sent email to SA at Pasadena store when they open citing my account has the $1500 discount and any progress in fulfilling my order of WHT/WHT 18"?

1 hr later she calls... We have a WHT/BLK 18". I asked what about the discount for 19"? She thinks she can get it and says will call manager on his day off and get back to me.

30 mins later, my account updates... To Pay Off Remaining Balance with 19" wheels and $1500 discount applied!
I'm curious if anyone has tried to get the 1500 off ... When it wasn't on the account with the 19s...

Thanks. I am up for delivery on Saturday for a 331,2xx and need Homelink. Is there anything in writing anywhere that says Tesla will honor orders before May 30? Today the delivery guy mentioned that regardless of order date if the car does not have it they are not honoring it, so I better get something in writing to argue for the due bill.
Yeah, not honoring it is illegal -- you ordered it, you are supposed to get it.

At this point it seems that whenever you order a car from Tesla you need to get screencaps of the pages at the time you ordered and annotate them with the date to prove what you ordered.

Certain people at Tesla try to cheat customers, a lot.

Other people at Tesla recognize that they have to keep promises made at time of order.

My biggest worry is that those of you who changed your order back to 18 won’t get a car in this batch so maybe not until after June

I got my wheel comp even though I switched back to 18s too quickly!

After talking to my SA and she taking it to her manager, I got a WHT/BLK with 19" comped.

Original order was for WHT/WHT 18". A week or prior Order was mysteriously altered with 19" and I had my SA change it back too quickly before the discount showed in my account. A few of us did this and felt as we lost out on this free wheel upgrade and faster delivery. Only ppl with WHT interiors got this comp.

MVPA is now received with the 19" wheels and $1500 discount and VIN assigned.

My car is at the Hawthorne spaceX holding lot. Just waiting for delivery appointment.

So my point is, if you changed your wheels back to 18 too quickly, ask for another car and ask for a comp!

Screenshot_20190620-171742__01.jpg
Screenshot_20190620-171807__01.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: James88
Took delivery today. Homelink wasn’t installed but after I showed that line from the purchase agreement they then set up a schedule to get Homelink purchased and installed, WITHOUT charge. I recommend you all bring that purchase agreement and show them the text that says “Your vehicle is priced and configured based on features and options available at the time of order”. It’s a clear bait and switch tactic if they don’t agree to add it after delivery. Best of luck.

Reactions: G78M3 and IronQQQ
So Delivery day came! I ordered on my LR RWD MSM/Black/Premium on 5/24 - Got VIN# and Delivery date on 6/15 - and went to pick it up at the Costa Mesa Delivery ctr on 6/18. It was relatively easy process.... Drove up to the Valet and gave them my trade in vehicle ( Chevy Volt ) - went inside and checked in - 5 min later got taken to the staging area and got to inspect the car , all good - and then signed the paperwork - Then sat inside the car and downloaded the app and connected with the car and then drove my new Tesla home!

They also included in the trunk the 110 charger along with a J1772 converter but no Homelink was installed ( still need to follow up with Tesla about this item)

Overall it was pretty easy

Attachments

• TESLA  - delivery day - 6.18.19.jpg
    TESLA - delivery day - 6.18.19.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 52
Picking up my car today, wow, this thing pulls like an electric train and corners like its on rails. The self driving is a little stop and go though, and sort of just stops wherever it wants even though that's not exactly what I want it to do. Seats are a little uncomfortable, I think they forgot to clean the inside before I got in. And the ride is LOUD, holy crap.