Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed. It does not hurt to ask.

@SanmanM3, you can always try - you could argue that you were confused since your badge shows the red underline, and that's what you thought you were getting, you didn't look at your MVPA carefully...etc. Completely not what happened though so I'll leave what is "right" up to you. In the end it seems like it's fine to try to give them $2k for your vehicle.

Often the vehicle type does not make any difference for insurance. On my insurance, it displays the vehicle as a Performance vehicle. But that is not the case for all insurers - there is no way to tell from the VIN so it is dependent on what you tell them. But remember you should only expect to get paid out for what you have told them you have.
So I complained....they said it's a "unique" situation....they are looking into it....they didn't say no...but...stay tuned

My OTD price (line 6 of the MVPA) was $54,662.13, including the 1500 wheel credit.
Seems a bit low if in CA. Are you sure that includes the $2500 order deposit and registration/titling/etc. fees?

Here is a Used Inventory M3P- in CA for $49,600 (Pearl White / Black / 19s, 179 miles): 2019 Model 3 | Tesla

Looks like a customer return. The sticker price of that car should be $51,400 ($49,900 + $1500 for the wheels), so it's roughly a $1800 discount. You lose out on the $1875 Federal tax credit but save on the $1200 destination and doc fees.

Not yet. Still waiting...

I'm also still waiting to see if I can get a 30/60-day trial on FSD. Anyone else receive this? One advisor said this was possible, another was unaware of the program.

Would love to try the features before shelling out $6k...
I dont think they offer this anymor . But I would ask whoever sold you the car because they are the one who activates it not the delivery team

Seems a bit low if in CA. Are you sure that includes the $2500 order deposit and registration/titling/etc. fees?

Here is a Used Inventory M3P- in CA for $49,600 (Pearl White / Black / 19s, 179 miles): 2019 Model 3 | Tesla

Looks like a customer return. The sticker price of that car should be $51,400 ($49,900 + $1500 for the wheels), so it's roughly a $1800 discount. You lose out on the $1875 Federal tax credit but save on the $1200 destination and doc fees.

i am TX

Attachments

• B365DDDF-6361-4632-8BB3-F46F8DCAD817.jpeg
    B365DDDF-6361-4632-8BB3-F46F8DCAD817.jpeg
    386.4 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: Cultgti