Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
100 Safety Score.PNG

Holding firm - today was a light travel day. :)

Also - I assume I might have a record - I'm sitting under 470 miles on the odometer too (315 miles for safety scoring). Picked it up on the 28th...

Ready Player 1.jpg

Last edited:
796 miles driven since 9/25. Just today, got to an aggregate weighted score of 100!! :p

Edit: Not sure in my August 2021 refreshed MS Plaid has a radar or not. I "think" it does....

View attachment 718170
Nice, same here man. It’s been tough hitting 100 in a Plaid, but looking forward to getting beta tomorrow hopefully

Well, I just completed my 160 mile driving gauntlet trip, which involved accidents, road construction, chip sealing, car on fire, line painting and heavy traffic. The trip took more than twice as long as it normally does; 160 miles took over 4 hours to complete today.....Geeeeeezzzzzzzzzz..... However, my overall score remains 100, SO I MADE IT (so far). Still have about 10 miles to do today, before parking the car...... Thankfully, there is a wifi connection at the destination.
My Plaid resting at the ocean, whilst waiting for an FSD Beta update!

1BA20DA3-87CF-43FF-A040-CF48089E6E24.jpeg
1029282F-8DAE-436B-AD47-4000A6E6F076.jpeg

I’m not even really sure how I got that or what it means…. It only happened once when I was going on a drive specifically to build up miles.

It means the drive that single day was all done on AP, and you got flagged probably for a 1-2 second period where you were not in AP, setting you to 99 for that day.

I assume the overall aggregate is 60 because you probably use AP a lot (basically all the time over 50mph), and you haven't had other violations - nor have you had any safe following. Though, it's not 100% clear to me that those numbers on the main page are time-based aggregates, so this second part could be wrong.

It's definitely an example of how weighted averaging of rounded daily scores is used for the main score, rather than the aggregated factors being plugged into the formula. No commutative property here!

• Informative
Reactions: momo3605 and Phlier
It means the drive was all done on AP, and you got flagged probably for a 1-2 second period where you were not in AP, setting you to 99 for that day.

I assume the aggregate is 60 because you probably use AP a lot (basically all the time over 50mph), and you haven't had other violations - nor have you had any safe following. Though, it's not 100% clear to me that those numbers on the main page are time-based aggregates, so this second part could be wrong.
No, it literally happened only one one drive.
44919E46-A748-45A4-94CF-99EC085A508D.png

It was probably the only day I was using autopilot though because I only drove on the interstate that day…

No, it literally happened only one one drive.View attachment 719371

It was probably the only day I was using autopilot though because I only drove on the interstate that day…
That's what I said!!!

What I said is - the 60% on one day has not been offset in the aggregated number because you haven't had other following events. It's not surprising at all that it was the day you were using AP on the interstate - using AP is pretty much the only easy way you can get to 60%.

However, it sounds like you haven't used AP (at all?) on other days - which is why I said I'm not as sure about why the aggregated number is still 60%. It's possible you simply haven't been following anyone at over 50mph, or haven't been driving over 50mph, etc. It doesn't necessarily mean you've been using AP the rest of the time. It just means you haven't had other safe following events (which can happen through AP masking or simply not having them), assuming that number on the main page is a time-based aggregate.

i know y’all have a pretty good sense of humor so I’m wondering what I am missing! Feel a brother in!

I just thought it was kind of funny that you had a 60% unsafe follow in the aggregate but still end up at 100. But it does make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: momo3605 and Phlier
As we approach the midnight hour, any of my fellow 100’ers get anything yet? Any NDA emails? Any non-NDA just FYI info emails? I’m checking my email every now and then just incase I need to sign anything before I go to bed!

Also, Musk Twitter been eerie quiet today! Lol