Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As we approach the midnight hour, any of my fellow 100’ers get anything yet? Any NDA emails? Any non-NDA just FYI info emails? I’m checking my email every now and then just incase I need to sign anything before I go to bed!

Also, Musk Twitter been eerie quiet today! Lol
Nothing reported yet.... Yeah, I think everyone's effort to get a 100 score, after Elon's pronouncement on Wednesday, resulted in the number of "Perfect Scores" far exceeding the "maybe 1100-1200" threshold. So, now, he either has to give many more 100's access than Tesla wanted to, or change the rules of the game just before midnight.... Wait for it!

P.S. First to post a FSD Beta firmware "Release notes" shot, wins 100 bonus satisfaction points!

Nothing reported yet.... Yeah, I think everyone's effort to get a 100 score, after Elon's pronouncement on Wednesday, resulted in the number of "Perfect Scores" far exceeding the "maybe 1100-1200" threshold. So, now, he either has to give many more 100's access than Tesla wanted to, or change the rules of the game just before midnight.... Wait for it!

P.S. First to post a FSD Beta firmware "Release notes" shot, wins 100 bonus satisfaction points!

Yikes! I hope not. Watch them end up doing like a mileage cut off or something if there are far more 100’ers than they anticipated. Or some other rule or just random selection. That would suck. ESP for those that drove hundreds of miles today just to push past 99.51 lol

I don't think that's going to happen, but if you do, we should maybe add an "unrounded score" column?

Should also have a column for how many two-button resets were done. :p

My score is 99 since the beginning of the game (😰), but it is 100 over the past 7 days (🥺). I thought the original rule was to have 100 in the last 7 days of driving. 🧐
sigh. Anyway, I hope to be next in line after you boys and girls.

Yikes! I hope not. Watch them end up doing like a mileage cut off or something if there are far more 100’ers than they anticipated. Or some other rule or just random selection. That would suck. ESP for those that drove hundreds of miles today just to push past 99.51 lol

I expect a last minute surprise; what that is, is anyone's guess (except maybe Elon's)....

I’m gonna watch pokerGo all night on my phone in my car so I’ll be ready. Ima get me those satisfaction points.

I’m currently at 99 (driven 90 miles), and don’t want to drive the ~180 miles to get to 100, so I’m not expecting the beta anytime soon. I think it’ll be at least 2-4 weeks for it to rollout to those with 99.
I'm currently at a 96 and projected to be up to 97 this next week, to get higher than that I would need to drive thousands of miles due to some phantom FCW before I learned about the resetting trip trick with the scroll wheels. I've given up hope of them allowing anyone below 98 before they close it off. :(

BOOM!!! Mission accomplished 😁

FB331123-15D1-402E-AE3E-08D9A4E60981.jpeg