Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May 2022 Orders - when is your delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else seen their dates shift earlier?
Now the EV credit is about to be real again, getting delivery after Jan 1st suddenly becomes more important.
I'm a March order but I've had my dates shift earlier two weeks in a row on Wednesday (although no change this week). Mine were fairly significant shifts going from Nov 12- Jan 7 to Sept 28-Nov 2 over the span of one week...

Last edited:
Has anyone else seen their dates shift earlier?
Now the EV credit is about to be real again, getting delivery after Jan 1st suddenly becomes more important.
Mine is still Jan 12 - March 9, but I have noticed the ones that are shifting earlier do not have white interiors.

MYLR White/White, No Tow, No FSD, 20" Induction Wheels
OOD: 5/21/22, Orlando
Latest EDD: Jan 12 - March 9

Mine is still Jan 12 - March 9, but I have noticed the ones that are shifting earlier do not have white interiors.

MYLR White/White, No Tow, No FSD, 20" Induction Wheels
OOD: 5/21/22, Orlando
Latest EDD: Jan 12 - March 9
interesting - my order is with white interior but I got the earlier date.
Maybe they're planning on starting to make Austin cars with white interior soon?

@arbitrage000 You may want to check the thread specifically for March order dates March 2022 Order Delivery Dates
This thread was setup to help the folks with May orders :cool:

interesting - my order is with white interior but I got the earlier date.
Maybe they're planning on starting to make Austin cars with white interior soon?

@arbitrage000 You may want to check the thread specifically for March order dates March 2022 Order Delivery Dates
This thread was setup to help the folks with May orders :cool:
Thanks. I'm subscribed to every delivery thread from August 2021 through July 2022. Well informed. Considering March 31st order is 4 weeks off of a May 1st order I find that the information is hopefully still relevant but maybe I'll butt out if information isn't of value. Personally I'm finding info from Feb through May/Jun to be very helpful in seeing the trends for my March order. March is when Tesla revamped the entire EDD system, creating 3 month windows instead of 1 month estimates and did major EDD shifts from what existed prior to March. It seems that when March orders move forward, that should trend down to April, May and onwards.

• Informative
Reactions: Twiglett
Thanks. I'm subscribed to every delivery thread from August 2021 through July 2022. Well informed. Considering March 31st order is 4 weeks off of a May 1st order I find that the information is hopefully still relevant but maybe I'll butt out if information isn't of value. Personally I'm finding info from Feb through May/Jun to be very helpful in seeing the trends for my March order. March is when Tesla revamped the entire EDD system, creating 3 month windows instead of 1 month estimates and did major EDD shifts from what existed prior to March. It seems that when March orders move forward, that should trend down to April, May and onwards.
thank you for the context 👍