Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May 2022 Orders - when is your delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still awaiting to schedule pickup, current EDD is Dec 31-Jan 7. I have an old connection who now works at my local SC so I messaged her to see if she can help and she said she'll try. It'll be tight for December delivery for me but fingers crossed!

Assuming you are talking about the $3750 credit, It would have showed up in the final payment section of the App before taking delivery and would be called a referral credit. Also your MVPA would have been updated with this before delivery
Sorry - I meant the free supercharger miles. I did get the $3750 credit. I also heard about a coupon for the mobile charger. These items fell out of my head when I was picking up the car and I forgot to ask about them. 🧐

Sorry - I meant the free supercharger miles. I did get the $3750 credit. I also heard about a coupon for the mobile charger. These items fell out of my head when I was picking up the car and I forgot to ask about them. 🧐
Did you receive the email weeks before you received your vin? They send you a second email for the coupon code and then you order it. I just received my free mobile kit a few days ago.

The mobile charger coupon is ONLY for those that ordered before April 16 approx. From your signature May 5 will not receive that. Next the Supercharging miles is Only for deliveries after December 15. Your DD was 12/12. Man you have superb timing 😆. But if you look at the positive side the $3750 was a bonus. There are some who took on November 30 and missed On all.

Picking up my MYLR today at 11AM. Excited! Tesla contacted me on Friday saying they received it earlier than expected. Originally my delivery date was today at 11AM, but was moved to Monday due to delivery delays (storms). They moved me back to my original date. Hopefully all goes well and with little to no flaws.

The mobile charger coupon is ONLY for those that ordered before April 16 approx. From your signature May 5 will not receive that. Next the Supercharging miles is Only for deliveries after December 15. Your DD was 12/12. Man you have superb timing 😆. But if you look at the positive side the $3750 was a bonus. There are some who took on November 30 and missed On all.
Wow! This company, I swear. You're right, the $3750 was a bonus. December 15, I'm just shaking my head.... My original delivery date was 12/15 and of course all the texts I received suggesting I schedule the delivery earlier said nothing about this. How did you know about the Dec. 15 date? Just curious because I'd like to be in the know.

Of course the bigger issue is that the car doesn't have the enhanced autopilot features or proximity warnings. And some of the other features like unlock on approach don't work half the time. But it did beep when a car in front of me hit the brakes, so it's paying attention to... some things. 🙄

Wow! This company, I swear. You're right, the $3750 was a bonus. December 15, I'm just shaking my head.... My original delivery date was 12/15 and of course all the texts I received suggesting I schedule the delivery earlier said nothing about this. How did you know about the Dec. 15 date? Just curious because I'd like to be in the know.

Of course the bigger issue is that the car doesn't have the enhanced autopilot features or proximity warnings. And some of the other features like unlock on approach don't work half the time. But it did beep when a car in front of me hit the brakes, so it's paying attention to... some things. 🙄
I came to know from a twitter post and a SMS from the 510 number. Yesterday was when they updated the actual terms on their website. I was hoping they gave an option to buy the EAP or FSD at half price (wishful thinking of course). They can convince the fence sitters with a 3750 + upto 7500 discount which is more than the next year rebate. In the process they earn revenue from cars sold + money from the EAP/FSD without losing anything. Just my thought.