Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 1 reservation holder
Ordered 10/22 at night, so processed 10/23

MR
Black int/ext
Aero
No EAP
West Coast/Portland, OR

Don’t have a VIN listed, but just got a text stating delivery is scheduled for Tues. 11/13..

I don’t even have financing lined up or a home charger installed.. I thought it was going to be atleast another month!...

Reactions: DriveMe
Congrats to both of you! Were you both reservation holders or not? Curious to know...

I made a reservation in October 2016. When I put in the order for the MR, it was not associated with my reservation so I canceled it and got the refund so I could put that towards my actual order.

When I called customer service, they said that this is what they would have suggested I do anyways.

FWIW, since others seem to be having different experiences, I could sign into the app almost immediately after making my order. Only the tutorial videos and referral loot box were available, and that still hasn’t changed.

As far as what the web UI looked like for me. I didn’t upload my current insurance or confirm payment type until maybe a week later. Once I did that, the edit button went away. Now I’ve got the “preparing your contract” message and, as of today, the estimated delivery date/location. I also updated my design via the “back-door” link to the sport wheels, and CS assured me that none of the changes or delayed uploading of info should affect my place in line so to speak.

10/18 late evening order.
Pre-annoucement online reservation
Black, black
Aero wheels
EAP
Within 10 miles of Fremont.

Text with 11/10 delivery date arrived this morning. Vin and delivery details are available when I log in. No referral links available on my account.

I'm confused about my delivery location. When I did the order, it said that I would be getting it delivered to my home. Online, it shows my Delivery Details as my home address, but the text I received says I would be getting it at the Fremont Delivery Center. Texted back and have not heard back yet. It's been 6+ hours. Maybe tomorrow?

any Midnight metallic line waiters get a delivery notification yet?
Tracking spreadsheet shows 1 MSM.

There were 6 delivery confirmations week compared 4 last week. I think it's still snails pace at this point. I think we are hitting week 3, I am hoping to see alot of VIN's later this week.

For those who got delivery confirmation, please put your data into the tracking spreadsheet if you haven't done so. For those of us who are still waiting, it gives us hope.

I heard there are currently about 10,000 Mid-Range reservations, the spreadsheet only shows about 190 entries for MR, so very small sample, but enthusiastic sample. I am willing to bet this weekend there were a couple hundred delivery confirmations sent out.. but still very small fraction.