Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
10/19 order

black / black / aero / no EAP

East Coast / central PA / late reservation holder (7/14/17)

Selected Bmore as my delivery location cause that is my closest. Hope that isnt causing me issues.

Third party financing / no trade / proof of ins uploaded and on the next screen.

Sadly I have heard nothing in a month. :(

Just got the text

10/23 order

black / black / sports / EAP

East Coast / Baltimore MD / no reservation

I selected home delivery because it forced me too

Got a text delivery for 12/12 at my home

Can I reply to the text or do I have to wait to hear from a DA?

I don't want to do home pickup, want to go to a location.

Really annoying that Socal reservations seem to mean nothing. I gave Tesla a 1k loan for no reason.
Nope, i don't think it's waste. Well I am not a reservation holder, but I think this has been said multiple times in this group. They are trying to work their way westwards. It takes more time to ship cars out to other regions of US than SoCal or NorCal. And as the production is going to ramp up by this week and next week, you should hear something about it in first and second week of Dec.

Just got the text

10/23 order

black / black / sports / EAP

East Coast / Baltimore MD / no reservation

I selected home delivery because it forced me too

Got a text delivery for 12/12 at my home

Can I reply to the text or do I have to wait to hear from a DA?

I don't want to do home pickup, want to go to a location.

Jeez finally. I would text the number back and tell them you want to pick it up. I got the option changed from home to service center in Rockville with no problem at all. In fact, they called me today saying that my car got there today and I can pick it up tomorrow. I scheduled pick up for Wednesday. Now I’m wondering if someone rejected it or if it’s actually my vin...either way I am fine with it

Jeez finally. I would text the number back and tell them you want to pick it up. I got the option changed from home to service center in Rockville with no problem at all. In fact, they called me today saying that my car got there today and I can pick it up tomorrow. I scheduled pick up for Wednesday. Now I’m wondering if someone rejected it or if it’s actually my vin...either way I am fine with it
Did you reply to the initial text? Or to a delivery advisor later?