Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In Houston. Got the text
Reservation holder and ordered black/black interior the first evening MR became available and this is the first contact I've had.
Was hoping it'd be sooner than the last week of the year, but I guess better than nothing!

Got a new text after the one yesterday:
"Update on your delivery timing: We expect your Model 3 to be ready between 12/24-12/30. A Tesla rep will reach out when it is time to schedule your appointment."

Cutting it close...

Awesome, congrats! First i've heard from Houston. Hopefully this opens the flood gates for us

Was kinda hoping for home delivery, but I have to report to the Tesla center by IAH (at 8am) Gonna use AAA to tow my other car back home. Payment was easy (if you have the money in your checking account) just enter the routing and account number and it pulls the money straight out.

• Informative
Reactions: dpat
Just got my message 12/14-12/20

MR
White Ext.
Black Int.
19" Sport
EAP

After receiving the email last night that my profile was incomplete, even though I filled and uploaded all my documents the day I ordered, I called and got it all straightened out and now received the text 1hr later.