Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Minnesota Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's awesome! SO exciting! I'm taking the car to TintPros/Platinum Automotive, Medina location. They are super popular with local Tesla owners and work with the Eden Prairie Service Center. I mentioned to the SA there that I was taking the car in and he said they do a lot of work with them and if TintPros finds anything out of spec or needs a service ticket they trust TintPros and know they know the cars. I found them first on Facebook in the Minnesota Tesla Club group. There are a ton of pictures of their work so I feel confident going there. Price seems to be fair for the quality of work and materials they use. They were willing to work with me on my budget and gave me different options. They are also going to go through everything at my appt to make sure I understand and I can change my mind at any time. I'm feeling really confident about taking my car there.
My friend went there too and was happy with them. She just bought a model y in October...before the price drop!

Hope all you picking up soon will be as good as mine. Mine was from Rogers and I still haven't found a single flaw after about 2wks. It could be they went through everything thoroughly since I went with independent carrier. Really satisfied here

I've gotten all my accessories from AliExpress, same stuff on Amazon at 1/2 price or more if you can wait

Hope all you picking up soon will be as good as mine. Mine was from Rogers and I still haven't found a single flaw after about 2wks. It could be they went through everything thoroughly since I went with independent carrier. Really satisfied here

I've gotten all my accessories from AliExpress, same stuff on Amazon at 1/2 price or more if you can wait
Thanks! Would you mind share what you ordered? I am think I am going to settle with the floor mats but open to other ideas. How was the shipping speed from AliExpress?

I also got a call from Mike at EP! He asked if I had any questions about delivery. I told him I expected to show up, look at my car, give Tesla a bunch of money and then drive away with my car. 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are going to love you. The coolest customer ever!

My financing has been wired already. Just need to make the final payment in PLAID when I pick up the car on Thursday.

• Love
Reactions: Tcorn and JessicaG

I find the AliExpress site to be overwhelming and difficult to navigate.
#old 😂

Thanks! Would you mind share what you ordered? I am think I am going to settle with the floor mats but open to other ideas. How was the shipping speed from AliExpress?
I ordered:
2-3 weeks for most. Some I haven't received yet. Still contemplating wide angle side mirrors, I don't want to lose too much depth but the stock mirrors are pretty narrow

Reactions: scionbox
Let me know if any of you notice that the interior of the car is "boomy" (loud and high pressure in the ears) when going over bumps.
Mine booms a little bit. Only on very harsh bumps with uberturbines. Black with white interior demo vehicle on geminis at rogers was much worse than mine. Booms on almost every bump even on 19”s.

Just noticed my frunk is dented on both sides of the T badge when it’s closed and latched. Noted in app for next appointment.

Last edited:
Mine booms a little bit. Only on very harsh bumps with uberturbines. Black with white interior demo vehicle on geminis at rogers was much worse than mine. Booms on almost every bump even on 19”s.

Just noticed my frunk is dented on both sides of the T badge when it’s closed and latched. Noted in app for next appointment.

Would be fun to meet you both in person! I have been telling my son that this is my Tesla ordering support group 😉 My name is Teresa. Will be driving a new white with black interior model y LR 😀
Picked her up tonight! Everything looked good so far! My two teenagers were most impressed by fart mode 😀. Will try to head up to EP around 11:15 to say hi!

I ordered:
2-3 weeks for most. Some I haven't received yet. Still contemplating wide angle side mirrors, I don't want to lose too much depth but the stock mirrors are pretty narrow
Bought this USB adapter on Amazon. Looks great and works so far! 20230323_172100.jpg20230323_172107.jpg
Screenshot_20230323_180352_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: JessicaG