Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When you submitted your application for the EVIP.. did you used the 100km placeholder that Tesla uses on the purchase agreement? Or did you use your actual km when you took possession (mine was only 9km)
Funny you ask. Mine was actually at 100km odometer!

I wonder if the Oakville personelle took it out for a spin. It was at their location early last week (15th ish)

• Funny
Reactions: pmich80
Funny you ask. Mine was actually at 100km odometer!

I wonder if the Oakville personelle took it out for a spin. It was at their location early last week (15th ish)
really??? wow. Maybe they actually did take it for a spin...

I called the Ministry of Finance but they didn't know. I think for continuity sake i'll just put what's on my purchase agreement.

really??? wow. Maybe they actually did take it for a spin...

I called the Ministry of Finance but they didn't know. I think for continuity sake i'll just put what's on my purchase agreement.
Yeah, that'd probably be best. I doubt it really matters though.

I was second guessing myself about the 100km odometer, but I just took a look now. Currently at 311km. The amount I'd driven includes pickup, work and a bit of test/joy drives with family and friends.

-100km home from Oakville
-8km to work* 3 days -> 48km
-Maybe 50km of joyrides.

That does add up then.. 100km odometer at delivery.

also.. the new rear seats are waaay better than the originals.

I am so glad Tesla actually responds to feedback and does so quite quickly. Any other manufacturer would wait until the following model year.

My car came with the newest software but it already has another update... this is so cool!

Do you find the seat height to be higher in the rears? I know that was a common complaint.

Autopilot is great.. it's suuuuuper quick, seats are great! (I got both front and rear Gen 2 seats on my 217XX), Its quiet.. just... OMG

What are you coming from to compare how quick it is? I'm coming from a ~8s 0-60 car, so it'll be a huge improvement, but I'm wondering how it feels. I've driven a P85D which was painfully quick but I don't have much else to compare to. Is it a 'put a big dumb grin on your face' sort of quick or more of just a 'yea, that's respectable'?

What are you coming from to compare how quick it is? I'm coming from a ~8s 0-60 car, so it'll be a huge improvement, but I'm wondering how it feels. I've driven a P85D which was painfully quick but I don't have much else to compare to. Is it a 'put a big dumb grin on your face' sort of quick or more of just a 'yea, that's respectable'?
Just from a 2012 Ford Fusion.

I have test driven both the Model S and X... this feels just as quick (eventhough I know it isn't)

Reactions: Osteolog
Let's just say it's enough to force your head back from the initial acceleration you get, it picks up so seamlessly you can't even tell how fast you're going.

And yes, fast enough to put a dumb grin :)

also.. the new rear seats are waaay better than the originals.

I am so glad Tesla actually responds to feedback and does so quite quickly. Any other manufacturer would wait until the following model year.

My car came with the newest software but it already has another update... this is so cool!
OHHHH that's for sharing. All my friends are over 6 ft tall for the most part and i didn't want them to be uncomfortable especially if we decide to do a road trip in the car. I hope there's better thigh support for the people in the back