Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 color and tire combos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
None of the specific Tesla M3 colors fall into my taste. So probably I will end up having any color as long it is (Ford's) black. Don't know yet which set of wheels. I want to be more and more sustainable even with the M3, but don't like the design of the aero's.
So ?????????????????????????????

I want to know how much these aero wheels and sport wheels influence range. I'd like Tesla to have an interactive Model 3 on their site like the S in which you can choose wheels, AC, speed, etc and see how range changes.

thanks for this... always loved the signature red Model S with the charcoal upgraded flywheel rims.
Thus I will be a Red - Aero wheels Model 3 guy and will have fun shopping for some new summer shoes when the time comes.

I also recall seeing up to 3% better range w/ aeros somewhere among these posts.

I was at my local Tesla store last weekend and was checking out the colors of the X and S models on display. I'm struggling with which color I will choose. I have eliminated white and black, but that's as far as I've gotten.
I prefer blue over white/grey/silver/black because anywhere it's sunny, the car takes on a very warm hue. Meaning those colors turn to yellow/brown. Not so with blue!

I prefer blue over white/grey/silver/black because anywhere it's sunny, the car takes on a very warm hue. Meaning those colors turn to yellow/brown. Not so with blue!

Also I plan on getting black and putting the money toward a $2500 quote I got for a 3M satin blue wrap from Vehicle Wraps, Inc. in Sacramento:
Audi-RS6-by-Impressive-Wrap-3.jpg

This is tough. Dark grey metallic with the silver rims is my preference. But 35k base, plus 9k batter, 1k paint, 1.5k wheels, estimating 4k for the dual motors, and 1k for D&D, I'm at 51,500. And that is before tax and maintenance. Yeah, something is going to have to give there.

But then again, I have at least two years for this to shake itself out.